I work as a Freelance Security Vulnerablity Analyst and Windows System Administrator for the past 5 years. I'm currently seeking challenging career in the field of Administration and wish to work in an environment which explores current technologies and will utilize, challenge and advance my talents to best potential and can join as early as possible.

I have good experience in working as a Technical Support Engineer / Team Leader for Hosting companies and Data centers. I can provide support for your customers by working in a team and can handle all type of issues ranging from Level 1 to Level 3 including escalations.

I'm comfortable for providing support via email, live chat, ticket/helpdesk interfaces, AIM, ICQ, etc., by working with a team or just being part of a team. I can create interfaces, programs, clients, servers, and various scripts to add features, fix issues, create solutions and automate tasks, or just make tasks easier via a controlled and secured environment. I can install any third party softwares and scripts.

I have two 2 Mbps Unlimited Broadband internet connection (both wired and wireless) and 24 hours power backup. I'm very flexible for working any shift and rates is reasonable. My work first priority will be customers satisfaction, I know everyone work for money, me too, but beyond this there is some values. I work for satisfaction and good relationship with our customers

The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

· VMware ESX, ESXi (V 4.0, V 5.0 )
· VMware Server\WS
· Hyper-V

Installing Configuring and Troubleshooting OS
Disaster Recovery
Installation of all type of Printer, Network Printing, Scanner
Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Computer Networking in LAN
IIS, FTP, DNS, Print Services and DHCP Services
Installing and Configuration of SCCM
Implementing and Administering LAN Infrastructure
Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)
Various Types of Backup
Windows Active Directory Service 2000/2003
Backup Management : NT Backup, BESR, CA-ARC Serve, Shadow Protect
Patch Management : Microsoft WSUS

The OSI layers, TCP/IP Model and implementing the Network
Maintaining and Trouble Shooting Network
Strong knowledge in IP Addressing, Subnetting, Supernetting & VLSM
Working in 2500, 2600 series CISCO Routers and 2950 series Switch’s
IP Routing & Configuration and troubleshoot RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF
VLAN configuration, Inter VLAN routing and VTP
Configure and maintain Access control List
Configure Static, Dynamic NAT & PAT
Configure Wireless Network

Installation and Administration of Linux
Managing user accounts, ownership and permissions on files
Configuring DHCP, NFS, DNS and FTP services.
Configuring and maintaining the Apache web server, NIS Server
Configuring Samba and E-Mail services as Send mail and squirrel mail.
Technical know-how in Disk, Swap and Quota Management
Configuration of RAID and creating LVM partitions
Maintaining and setting up Local and Network Printer

Monitoring and Remote Administration Tools:

· Solar winds Orion
· Nagios
· N-Central
· Kaseya
· Accelops
· Logmein

· Untangle : Proxy Server
· Asterisk : Communication Server

Job Description:

· Provided remote assistance (RIM) to clients from US, Canada, Australia, South Africa & the Middle East using tools like ZoHo, Logmein, Kaseya, Team Viewer and N-Able.
· Performed all levels of work including L1, L2 and L3.
· Headed the Patch Management Team and performed Patch Management for the servers of all clients.
· Followed ITIL process by sending CCF to the respective team before doing any change in the infrastructure of client’s environment

· Deployed virtual machines and configured virtual switches, snapshot, cloning in VMware ESXi server and using Hyper-V technology.
· Installed and configured N-Central Monitoring tool for the client hosting server
· Performed remote administration through DRAC
· Performed daily & weekly backup of servers using BESR, Shadow Protect and CA ARC Serve
· Centrally managed Symantec End Protection and AVG Admin Console 9 applications.
· Performed Monthly maintenance and backup of client’s servers.
· Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.

If you have any ticketing system and would like me to support your clients, please let me know.

Please drop me a mail if you are interested

Hope to hear from you soon

Email. [email protected]

Have a great day!