Post How do I transfer my friends server to me on Hetzner? (support is not helping)

Seems to have some sort of miss communication and understanding with Hetzner at the moment and I'm trying to figure out how to transfer a server from one Hetzner account to another (mine).

I know users here have experience with this but I don't and find the control panel a mess.
    GeekDub Hosting, Reseller, VPS and more! ●

Hello @Spluut, I'm sorry you are having trouble communicating with our support and find our control panel a mess.

Transferring a server from one account to another (or even to a new client) is possible as long as the server has been in the first account for at least 30 days.

The process is as follows:

1) Login to the account the server is in and create a token for it. This is possible via "Main functions" -> "Servers" -> choose the server -> "Transfer" (tab) -> "create Token"

2) Logout of that account and login to the new account where you want the server. Enter the token under "Main functions" -> "Servers" -> "Server transfers"

3) Logout of the new account and login to the old account. Confirm the transfer via "Main functions" -> "Servers" -> choose the server -> "Transfer" (tab) -> "ACK" (acknowledge).

I hope that is clear and it works for you.

If you have any suggestions for improving our control panel please let me know, as we are always looking at making it easier for our clients to understand and use.