I'm have 4 webhosting reseller accounts hosted on two providers (two reseller accounts each provider). Both are full but I have decided instead of getting a fifth reseller I'm going for a VPS and at the same time maybe transfer one or two of my reseller accounts.

Please recommend a VPS provider
-Price: currently I'm spending around $50 for a 25GB disk space on one of my provider. In my latest search I notice that VPS are now as cheap as $50 with bigger disk space. I know I have to pay extra for cPanel and other licenses so around $75 is my budget (can stretch up to $100 if needed)

-RAM and CPU: I'm not really sure what I need but as long as it competes with a decent reseller hosting is fine with me (please recommend what should I look for).

-HDD: as long as ratio $1.25 per GB is met. Cheaper is better of course but will not trade for stability

-Bandwidth: I sell with a ratio of 10GB bandwidth for every GB of Disk space. so plus provision for upgrade and local backups I'm guessing ratio of 30:1.

-IP: I need some clarification here is it best to have 2 IP one for each NS? I read in some article that they only use 1 and the other they the provider IP. Is this a wise choice?

-Control Panel: cPanel/WHM

-billing software: I currently do everything manual, billing and creating accounts since most of my clients pay cash/check

-FULL Manage Service, if possible one that offers a live tech chat with phone support or at least a fast response time 24/7/365 30mins max reponse if possible. I live in South East Asia. I do not care where is my server is located as long as service can be done during MY office ours

-Clients are small business and use emails as their major communication. Most of their websites are either plain HTML or CMS (majority wordpress and joomla)

I have already checked liquidweb and knowhost
Liquidweb almost fit my need except for the backup fee. At $0.12/GB I can only afford to do 2 to 3 backups. Starting price $61 (75GB disk space + cPanel + Manage service + 1 extra IP) no back ups. with backups (3 time a week) will cost up to $88 (if all disk is used up)

Knowhost free backups, can start as low as $30 (20GB disk space + cPanel + Manage Service) and compete with liquidweb at $65 for the 80GB disk space. No live tech chat nor phone support. Not cloud hosting

I also check askforhost but their chat doesn't work. Also emailed servint thru their chat two hours ago but no reply yet (I do understand that it went to their sales and sales only work office hours)

Any other stable VPS provider?

SOME CONCERNS:
Also can you clear if I need a third party VPS manager? should I purchase unmanage then get a third party VPS manager? are Cloud hosting and SSD harddisk need? How many is the ideal number of clients I should put in 1 VPS?

SUMMARY:
In short I want a stable reliable VPS at a reasonable price that is an UPGRADE for a reseller hosting and I should be at least earn as much.

Thanks for your time reading my long post.