Looking for Reliable Windows VPS

Hi all,

I would like your assistance in recommending a reliable Windows VPS host. The following are some of the preferred specifications in order of preference:

Processor: At least 2 vCPUs (Intel preferred)
    RAM: At least 4GB
    Hard Disk Space: At least 80GB
    Platform: Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2008 R2
    Bandwidth: At least 100GB
    IPs: At least 2
    Virtualisation Technology: Hyper-V, XEN
    Control Panel: Plesk, websitepanel
    Managed preferred but not necessary however should have good support in case of network or issues with VPS
    Ability to start, restart and shutdown VPS via control panel
    Budget: less than USD80 per month if possible, otherwise less than USD100

Thanks in advance for reading and, hopefully, recommending the hosts.

Why dont you try for dedi on that budget?
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Quote Originally Posted by LankapartnerHost View Post
    Why dont you try for dedi on that budget?
    Hi LankapartnerHost,

We prefer a high end VPS to a low end dedicated server.

Your requirements sound very straightforward and detailed. I'll recommend going managed if you need application level support and regular maintenance of your servers (pro-active and reactive) along with daily backups. In case you don't go managed, I'll still recommend you to ensure that you get reliable automated backups (either with your provider or off server) as this is mostly ignored while choosing providers.

Good luck with your search!

Ruchir
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Quote Originally Posted by Softsys Hosting View Post
    Your requirements sound very straightforward and detailed. I'll recommend going managed if you need application level support and regular maintenance of your servers (pro-active and reactive) along with daily backups. In case you don't go managed, I'll still recommend you to ensure that you get reliable automated backups (either with your provider or off server) as this is mostly ignored while choosing providers.

Good luck with your search!

Ruchir
    Hi Ruchir,

Yes, one would think that my requirements are quite straightforward. Unfortunately, there are not many reliable Windows VPS hosts out there who knows what they are doing. When combined with my own confusion with network issues at times, disaster happens.

databasemart.com knows what they are doing.

I tried them for windows shared to test some project of our client and the up time and support is really good.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisSoh View Post
    Hi Ruchir,
    Unfortunately, there are not many reliable Windows VPS hosts out there who knows what they are doing. ...
    That's very true! Most people think that it is just a matter of few clicks to handle Windows server but it is MUCH beyond it
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Your budget is good for what you want, however Hyper-v doesn't have a powerful control panel just yet. and also you can put KVM within your options, it works better than Xen.
    On Websitepanel you can save a bit more $$$ on it
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

I can recommend SoftSys. I have a VPS there that is a backup location, and occasional server. It works properly, without any issues - just like it's supposed too.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisSoh View Post
    When combined with my own confusion with network issues at times, disaster happens.
    There should never be network issue on a vps unless hosting provider messes up server network or user changes network configuration on VPS.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by rosshwht View Post
    I can recommend SoftSys. I have a VPS there that is a backup location, and occasional server. It works properly, without any issues - just like it's supposed too.
    Thanks for recommendation

- Ruchir