Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Glostar View Post
    Support of Eleven2 transfered my account from UK to USA server. Here is the same problem. Very, very slow server ...

"Service Status" shows problem all times, see image http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-13.09.50.png

Does Eleven2 has any normal server at all?
    Is here any satisfied user?
    I was told they have a new server as they are removing R3NR's which you have to ask support for, but I don't know if that was because I am an old client. Maybe try it see if they will move you over.
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

This is supports answer:
    Please take a note that currently you are on a shared server. Its normal for a shared server to have a load of 4. Also please note that the 'number' mentioned in load average is not a factor of server performance.
    As you can see that the server have 8 CPu, the actual load is only 4/8 = 0.5
    You can purchase a VPS/dedicated server for improved performance and dedicated resources. Please let us know your thoughts regarding this.
    But how is it normally, I have few and passive websites and if all time I visit into Server Status I see problem. Here is new status: http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-17.28.54.png
    Also server is very, very slow.

This is supports answer:
    But how is it normally, I have few and passive websites and if all time I visit into Server Status I see problem. Here is new status: http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-17.28.54.png
    While they are correct regarding CPU, it's not good for swap memory to be used, especially not that much swap. I assume they are going to run into IO issues, if they aren't already which is why your site might be running slow.

This is supports answer:
    Yeah this is what happens with them but you can get 25% off recurring (pm for details) and normally the load isn't how slow the site is my vps might be at 0.05 but its slower than E2 reseller
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

Ignore server load. On a 8 core server, load of 5-6 is not a big thing.

I suggest you to test your website performance using various tool like:
    http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/
    http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

how about Server load 9.67 (8 CPUs)
    image is here: http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-19.01.46.png

The same page speed on iweb server http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-19.06.23.png
    and my server on Eleven2 server http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-19.09.44.png

my server is more that 3 times slow

Were those the first or second test?
    The first always takes some time while the site loads for the very first time and saves cache, the second reload takes much less time and both should be taken into account

Some tools perform both tests at the same time and give you both results, with pingdom I believe you just have to retry the test a few seconds after the first one was performed...

Regarding the server load, indeed it is quite high, 1.00 means 100% of a single core, 1.25 125% (one core and a quarter), 9.67 basically means it is using all server cores... but is that persistent? it might be running the daily backups or a special background process....
    Last edited by Chris - Whitesystem; 12-13-2013 at 11:19 AM.

If you're not happy about the speed of your website, move providers. Complaining about them on WHT is most likely not going to fix your issue. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by stablehost View Post
    If you're not happy about the speed of your website, move providers. Complaining about them on WHT is most likely not going to fix your issue. ;-)
    I have to think so
    Where can I find fast reseller hosting providers?
    I have tested hostgator and it does not have fast servers also.

Check reseller hosting offer section. You may find some good deal by good provider.
    Always pay month-to-month with new provider.
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

I have think so
    I'd recommend you Hawkhost, but in any case always ask sales about things like: datacenter location, server's connection, server's hardware and software, if they are using Cloudlinux - what are the resource limitations per account? things like that may affect a website's speed/performance...

here is support answer
    Its true that over usage of swap will slow down the sites. But currently we have enabled only a low amount of swap in the server. (current usage is 404Mb/512Mb)
    This wont affect the server performance in a very bad way
    what does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-WS View Post
    I'd recommend you Hawkhost, but in any case always ask sales about things like: datacenter location, server's connection, server's hardware and software, if they are using Cloudlinux - what are the resource limitations per account? things like that may affect a website's speed/performance...
    I do not know and I cannot believe about "datacenter location, server's connection, server's hardware and software and etc."
    Anyone can tell lie. Butter test speed, performance, and user recommendation on WHT, I think.

I wouldn't recommend anyone using Eleven2, they are terrible at best with customer support and hosting! Derek is indeed the only one over there that has a clue I must say and will agree with in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by excessive View Post
    I wouldn't recommend anyone using Eleven2, they are terrible at best with customer support and hosting! Derek is indeed the only one over there that has a clue I must say and will agree with in this thread.
    Have you hosted with us? Any ticket number I can look at? We have a lot of employees so I doubt you have dealt with even a small fraction of them to make such a comment.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

Eleven2 was a pretty impressive reseller hosting provider a year or so ago, but I was turned away by the speed of some of their servers as they grew. They may have faster server speeds now, however.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12