Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation reliability of eleven2?

I am looking to move from my current host in which I have a reseller account with,
    I really have had a great experience but looking for a little cheaper option.

I am basically looking for a reseller plan that is fast and very reliable. A bonus is if they offer clientexec free with their plan which is how I came to be looking at eleven2
    (I much rather clientexec over whmcs)anyway their packages look great with a free dedi ip, billing, cpanel/whm and the price is pretty good too.
    however I have been looking over recent reviews and from what I can gather they don't seem to be all that fast now a day.
    I promise my customers speed and reliability so I need to know my new host can provide me with such.

so can any current customers comment on eleven2 or past customers?
    Or can anyone reccomend me a similar host that offers similar specs to eleven2?

Servers need to be in the UK.

thanks for any advice,
    Oscar.

Do you mind letting us know your budget? It will help filter off suggestions which are not within your required range.
    HostWithLove.com - World Class Hosting Personalized - 9 Locations Across 4 Continents
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated Servers
    cPanel/WHM | CloudLinux | LiteSpeed | MariaDB | R1Soft CDP | SpamExperts Outbound Filtering
    Locations: Dallas, Los Angeles, Lansing, Orlando, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, London, New Delhi and Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar-fs View Post
    I am looking to move from my current host in which I have a reseller account with,

Why do you need to move if you are happy with them already? How much you are paying with them currently?
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Eleven2 WAS great.
    Not anymore. It has a fast and kind customer service, but thats all...

im with atom host currently and i have a small number of clients, they are pretty ideal as I have a clientexec license with them but my only problem is that they do not allow over selling unless you pay double your monthly fee, but as my customers are no where near using my allocated resources I feel this works out quite expensive.

In regards to budget... eleven2's smallest package give 100GB Storage Space,1,000GB Monthly Bandwidth, ClientExec or WHMCS and Dedicated IP Address for about $20 a month which I feel is very good value.
    SO somewhere around this would be great, I would happily pay a bit more for better reliability.

im with atom host currently and i have a small number of clients, they are pretty ideal as I have a clientexec license with them but my only problem is that they do not allow over selling unless you pay double your monthly fee, but as my customers are no where near using my allocated resources I feel this works out quite expensive.

In regards to budget... eleven2's smallest package give 100GB Storage Space,1,000GB Monthly Bandwidth, ClientExec or WHMCS and Dedicated IP Address for about $20 a month which I feel is very good value.
    SO somewhere around this would be great, I would happily pay a bit more for better reliability.
    Personally if your actual usage isn't that high, you could consider going with a host which offers lesser resources which could potentially translate to a lower pricing.

Also, to open up more options since not all hosts provide ClientExec in their hosting packages, you can consider purchasing ClientExec license separately either directly through ClientExec for $15.95/month or through a licensed distributor for a lower rate i.e. LicensePal for $11.95/month.
    HostWithLove.com - World Class Hosting Personalized - 9 Locations Across 4 Continents
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated Servers
    cPanel/WHM | CloudLinux | LiteSpeed | MariaDB | R1Soft CDP | SpamExperts Outbound Filtering
    Locations: Dallas, Los Angeles, Lansing, Orlando, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, London, New Delhi and Hong Kong

I couldn't comment eleven2 service now since I no longer use them,I once use them maybe 2 years ago.
    For uk reseller I could recommend hostdime.co.uk and ezpzhosting.com

I think it will be hard to find that sort of specs, with them extras for $20 in the UK. The UK market is more expensive than other counties like USA, Canada, etc.

On the forum Ezpz have a good reputation, and they are UK based. I've had experience with SimplexWebs, however they are premium priced, and don't have the extra luxuries.

For the specs you like approx and a free billing system (WHMCS) Ezpz costs £25.99 (approx $42.10) double your budget range so you can see the difference there.

I recommend CrocWeb for reseller hosting, however they are Canadian, and I had no issues with their services (and speed) when I used them, and I'm from the UK myself.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

I haven't read any bad review about Eleven2 in recent time. So, they seems to be a good provider at a very good price.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

@Tuguhost Thanks for the mention.

I can confirm our HDUK branch has servers in our UK location

Thank you guys for all your recommendations, I've been looking through them all and have been thinking it may be better to keep my hosting website and billing system on my current host and just look for a fast reliable host that will just offer me space, bandwidth and cpanel/whm with no extras,so that I can have my website and my clients websites completely separate, Would anyone know of a reliable host that doesn't add all the bells and whistles?

Thank you guys for all your recommendations, I've been looking through them all and have been thinking it may be better to keep my hosting website and billing system on my current host and just look for a fast reliable host that will just offer me space, bandwidth and cpanel/whm with no extras,so that I can have my website and my clients websites completely separate, Would anyone know of a reliable host that doesn't add all the bells and whistles?
    Yes, as far as I know, EZPZ Budget plans: http://www.ezpzhosting.co.uk/budgetresellers.html

One last comment.
    I agree with the posts that suggest paying a little bit more gives a lot more.
    If you can afford it you could use a vps (servint is great)

Good luck!

FYI, Eleven2 is running a Black Friday (free) upgrade or (discount) to each product. Better hurry.

I am basically looking for a reseller plan that is fast and very reliable. A bonus is if they offer clientexec free with their plan which is how I came to be looking at eleven2
    (I much rather clientexec over whmcs)anyway their packages look great with a free dedi ip, billing, cpanel/whm and the price is pretty good too.
    however I have been looking over recent reviews and from what I can gather they don't seem to be all that fast now a day.
    I promise my customers speed and reliability so I need to know my new host can provide me with such.

so can any current customers comment on eleven2 or past customers?
    Or can anyone reccomend me a similar host that offers similar specs to eleven2?

Servers need to be in the UK.

thanks for any advice,
    Oscar.
    Eleven2 are good at the moment only a few days without live support being 24/7 a month so like lets say every sunday between the hours of 6pm to 5am (example) but it changes.
    They are easy to get hold of normally and allow great support (Derek is the best) an example of their server uptime / speed is
    Server Name Load Uptime
    R3NR 5.23 64 Days 09:31:54
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

Thanks for all your help, I went with E2 in the end. Managed to grab a 75% off code which worked out an absolute steal for 1 years hosting. At that price its worth a punt. Anyway I intend to separate my website from my clients on 2 different servers so even if the reliability isn't as amazing as I would like I can still use it to run my website.
    Will let people know how I get on.

Thanks for the input, we're looking forward to your first 30 day evaluation. OBTW Eleven2 will help with your move in so just ask support for there help to transfer all your accounts, painlessly! They will set you up.

I think eleven2 is good way to start. They are reliable. Yes, their servers are fast.
    You can't find cheaper than eleven2. Cause they are providing WHMCS + Reseller hosting
    But if you don't want to start web hosting company go for cheaper resellers.

I recently just went with the Eleven2 reseller package as well. I have been a long time customer of Eleven2 (they bought out my former hosting provider) and have never had any issues with my web-hosting, although I use it very little so I wouldn't know if I had. Unfortunately within about 2 hours of my Reseller Package being activated and brought online, it went offline. I contacted their support and it took close to 2 hours to get a response and they said another customer on the node was using high resources but had been fixed.

Obviously this type of thing happens, although if I was using this to run a company from I would have been devastated with that kind of response time, not to mention it happening within hours of signing up.

Eleven2 has very very slow servers, my clients are complaining, so I have to move as well. Looking fast and reliable server anywhere with the same price 20$/mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Glostar View Post
    Eleven2 has very very slow servers, my clients are complaining, so I have to move as well. Looking fast and reliable server anywhere with the same price 20$/mo.
    Do you have a Ticket ID I can look at?
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
    Do you have a Ticket ID I can look at?
    Yes, here it is Ticket #954258

Yes, here it is Ticket #954258
    The last communication on that ticket was over 2 weeks ago. Do you have something more recent where you reported an issue? If not, I recommend continuing to work with our support team and requesting them to escalate the issue if it persists.
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

Support of Eleven2 transfered my account from UK to USA server. Here is the same problem. Very, very slow server ...

"Service Status" shows problem all times, see image http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-13.09.50.png

Does Eleven2 has any normal server at all?
    Is here any satisfied user?

Wink

Support of Eleven2 transfered my account from UK to USA server. Here is the same problem. Very, very slow server ...

"Service Status" shows problem all times, see image http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-13.09.50.png

You can ask them if they have a ddos or backup on server. Some times both above will case the issue.

I was told they have a new server as they are removing R3NR's which you have to ask support for, but I don't know if that was because I am an old client. Maybe try it see if they will move you over.
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates

This is supports answer:
    Please take a note that currently you are on a shared server. Its normal for a shared server to have a load of 4. Also please note that the 'number' mentioned in load average is not a factor of server performance.
    As you can see that the server have 8 CPu, the actual load is only 4/8 = 0.5
    You can purchase a VPS/dedicated server for improved performance and dedicated resources. Please let us know your thoughts regarding this.
    But how is it normally, I have few and passive websites and if all time I visit into Server Status I see problem. Here is new status: http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-17.28.54.png
    Also server is very, very slow.

This is supports answer:
    But how is it normally, I have few and passive websites and if all time I visit into Server Status I see problem. Here is new status: http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-17.28.54.png
    While they are correct regarding CPU, it's not good for swap memory to be used, especially not that much swap. I assume they are going to run into IO issues, if they aren't already which is why your site might be running slow.

This is supports answer:
    Yeah this is what happens with them but you can get 25% off recurring (pm for details) and normally the load isn't how slow the site is my vps might be at 0.05 but its slower than E2 reseller
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling

Ignore server load. On a 8 core server, load of 5-6 is not a big thing.

I suggest you to test your website performance using various tool like:
    http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/
    http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

how about Server load 9.67 (8 CPUs)
    image is here: http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-19.01.46.png

The same page speed on iweb server http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-19.06.23.png
    and my server on Eleven2 server http://content.screencast.com/users/...3-19.09.44.png

my server is more that 3 times slow

Were those the first or second test?
    The first always takes some time while the site loads for the very first time and saves cache, the second reload takes much less time and both should be taken into account

Some tools perform both tests at the same time and give you both results, with pingdom I believe you just have to retry the test a few seconds after the first one was performed...

Regarding the server load, indeed it is quite high, 1.00 means 100% of a single core, 1.25 125% (one core and a quarter), 9.67 basically means it is using all server cores... but is that persistent? it might be running the daily backups or a special background process....
    Last edited by Chris - Whitesystem; 12-13-2013 at 11:19 AM.

If you're not happy about the speed of your website, move providers. Complaining about them on WHT is most likely not going to fix your issue. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by stablehost View Post
    If you're not happy about the speed of your website, move providers. Complaining about them on WHT is most likely not going to fix your issue. ;-)
    I have to think so
    Where can I find fast reseller hosting providers?
    I have tested hostgator and it does not have fast servers also.

Check reseller hosting offer section. You may find some good deal by good provider.
    Always pay month-to-month with new provider.

I have think so
    I'd recommend you Hawkhost, but in any case always ask sales about things like: datacenter location, server's connection, server's hardware and software, if they are using Cloudlinux - what are the resource limitations per account? things like that may affect a website's speed/performance...

here is support answer
    Its true that over usage of swap will slow down the sites. But currently we have enabled only a low amount of swap in the server. (current usage is 404Mb/512Mb)
    This wont affect the server performance in a very bad way
    what does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-WS View Post
    I'd recommend you Hawkhost, but in any case always ask sales about things like: datacenter location, server's connection, server's hardware and software, if they are using Cloudlinux - what are the resource limitations per account? things like that may affect a website's speed/performance...
    I do not know and I cannot believe about "datacenter location, server's connection, server's hardware and software and etc."
    Anyone can tell lie. Butter test speed, performance, and user recommendation on WHT, I think.

I wouldn't recommend anyone using Eleven2, they are terrible at best with customer support and hosting! Derek is indeed the only one over there that has a clue I must say and will agree with in this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast