Angry FORTATRUST Dedicated Offering good or bad

I thought I would share my experience with everyone out there who probably are considering dedicated hosting or in similar boat as my self.

After an extensive search on google I found FORTATRUST as the most cheapest option on the market and hey who does mind a decent server at $60/month (59.95 to be exact).

Here is the thing, I purchased this server offering about 4 weeks ago and had paid in full. I can see the money being deducted from my account and however I am waiting for the delivery of these servers to date.

I understand sometimes it takes time to get new servers installed, so after waiting for a week I raised a support ticket with them and as expected their reply was "waiting for new hardware...".

After waiting for 2 weeks after the order I tried to chat with online sales, they need your email address before they chat with you. I tried this with no avail.

Now both the support ticketing does not accept anything nor does the online sales. For a second I thought their systems are down (that probably is not a good thing either).

However the real findings, I went to they sales chat with the different email address and guess what less then 5 seconds a rep on chatting with me.

If your email-address is attached to an account there is no chance anyone will talk to you. They will not talk to you after 1 or 2 chats.....

In Summary, if you have any value in what you want to host potentially a server DO NOT go with FORTATRUST.... Simply just don't.

If they didn't deliver your server, then ask for a refund. 2 weeks of waiting is too long.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

I have had a bad experience previously with them also.

I ordered one of their VPS plans and apparently the price almost doubles on your second term! Be sure to read the terms of service, always!

After I refused to pay (My payment method was PayPal) they threatened to take me to a credit bureau and that they would make my credit score bad. That never happened though, thank goodness.

Stay away from Forta Trust!

Stay away from them. I had a very bad experience with them and they will try to milk you for every dime you have.
    Black Fox Limited
    Dedicated, VPS and Colocation services.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger223 View Post
    After an extensive search on google I found FORTATRUST as the most cheapest option on the market and hey who does mind a decent server at $60/month (59.95 to be exact).
    An extensive search will reveal that their reputation is below average.