var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
Linux Infrastructure Engineer NYC
My company is looking for an Linux Infrastructure Engineer in the NYC area. Job is on site in Nassau county (near Queens border). Full benefits package is included. Contact me if you are interested.
- Support the growing needs of the infrastructure team, and enterprise applications.
- Support the strategy of Linux platform adoption across the enterprise
- Perform system integration and promote usage of existing enterprise integration tools
- Maintain and assist in extending the enterprise continue integration platform
- Develop python/bash packages for system provisioning or software release automation
- Work on scaling and trouble shooting our software and system platform
- Facilitate software deployment and releases
- 4+ years of system engineering and administration experience in large scale environment
- 2+ years of python or bash scripting experience
- Good knowledge in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Good knowledge of virtualization, network, and storage technologies
- Strong skills in troubleshooting and understanding of app/system/network dynamics
- Good knowledge of continues integration process and technologies
- Experience in a fast paced large scale SaaS web development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Linux server adminsitrator.
I have 4 years of experience in LAMP server adminsitration. Is this postion open for the techs from other locations.
Originally Posted by teck
By TONCLOUD in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 06-14-2013, 11:00 AM
By WebHauler in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:36 PM
By Ricky-HC in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:26 AM
By Khatwanik in forum Employment / Job Requests
Last Post: 02-21-2010, 08:43 PM
By zerphyte in forum Employment / Job Offers
Last Post: 11-14-2002, 01:34 PM