11-26-2013, 05:01 AM #1Junior Guru Wannabe
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
[Hiring] Support/System Technicians - Game Server Provider
Fragnet Networks AB is a leading Game Server Provider, offering a wide range of service for gaming purposes. We offer everything from shared hosting services to infrastructure services - focusing on Game Hosting Solutions.
We are rapidly growing and we are now looking for TWO experienced, technically minded, friendly individuals that will work well on the team. Customer satisfaction is where we excel along with high quality services. Our game server hosting platform and support backend are all carefully structured and we have very specific and fair policies that are easy to understand, follow and clarify to clients. You can understand what products we offer and which you will have to be able to support on our website (http://www.fragnet.net).
We are currently looking for TWO support/system technicians and prefer applicants that are available between 6pm and 2am EST and available full time, equivalent to up to 40 hours per week. You will be required to send your CV. You MUST be able to access and respond to support tickets and Live Chat requests during the expected time window.
Make sure you include:
- Name, Address, Date of Birth and other contact details
- Your availability
- Some information about yourself and why you have come to apply to Fragnet Networks
- Excellent English written skill
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience from working at a GSP and preferably using TCAdmin
- Good technical knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Good technical knowledge of server hardware and networks
- Experience with game server hosting and MineCraft in particular
- Experience with SolusVM/OpenVZ/KVM
- Experience with cPanel/WHM
- Ability to multi-task and meet goals set and improve skills where directed
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues that users are experiencing
- Ability to be on at appropriate hours
Please attach your CV in an email to jobs [at] fragnet.net. We would like Your application before December 15th.
This is a paid position, please state your requirement in your application!
If you do not meet the required skills listed above - we will not consider you an applicant
Minimum age is 18.
We are NOT interested in offers from outsourcing companies
Applications without a proper resume will be discarded.<< Please review signature guidelines >>
11-26-2013, 05:03 AM #2Junior Guru Wannabe
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
I realize this thread ended up in the wrong category - hopefully a mod can move it!
Thanks!<< Please review signature guidelines >>
By SingleHop-Andy in forum Employment / Job OffersReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2010, 06:38 PM
By r00ter in forum Employment / Job OffersReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2007, 08:15 PM
By Funkadelic in forum Employment / Job OffersReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2005, 10:00 PM
By Blue Note Web in forum Employment / Job OffersReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2005, 12:17 AM