Talking Looking for a VPS Reseller Provider

Hi all.
    I'm a hosting provider in Vietnam. Now I want provide VPS in USA for my customer. So I'm looking a VPS Reseller Provider in USA with no contract, no minimum per month. Do you have any suggestion??

I'm looking low end vps

Quote Originally Posted by hrockvn View Post
    So I'm looking a VPS Reseller Provider in USA with no contract, no minimum per month. Do you have any suggestion??
    Hi, what exactly do you mean by no contract or minimum per month? Also what are your budget specifications, if any?
    Please provide more details on your requirements so that it will be easier to help you find a good web host.
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor

What kind of prices are you looking for?

Hi.
    We're start-up company and I don't have many customer. So I need a provider dont require minimum VPS per month. Pay per VPS created.
    Price about from $5-$8/month/VPS 512MB RAM, include Windows and Linux VPS.

I dont know of a company that has a minimum number of VPSs. You can get 1 at a time from just about anyone. Windows VPS for $5-8 wont happen. The license is too expensive to do that. Really though, no matter what you do, $5-8 just doesnt buy much for quality. Also, there are some shared services out there that are much better than low end VPS because they are so far oversold.

Burst.net, 123system, RamNode have some cheap plan but I dont like burst.net, 123system. Ramnode don't have reseller policy.
    I can pay from $5-$12/month/VPS 512MB ^_^
    Some provider have reseller policy but require minimum VPS per month (ex: http://www.photonvps.com/reseller.html).

Thats interesting.. I have never seen minimum like that unless they are offering it at a discount. Maybe I misunderstood what you are looking for. I know a guy that does allow people to resell his products but he doesnt touch that price range. He also doesnt oversell like most do. If you are looking to offer a quality product to your clients, make sure you buy a quality product. Other people dont care who's fault it is when their site is down. It ultimately is your problem, not your hosts.

Hah, I have a partner with high quality VPS (over $30/month/512MB RAM). Now, I want increase product for my customer with low-end VPS

That's a pretty low budget there. I know you say you want to target low end customers, but in that range, you're reaching new lows..
    Webhostpython.com - Reliable Shared, Reseller, and KVM VPS Hosting Services.
    Dual Octa Core Xeon E5 Servers. RAID10 Storage. Enterprise DDOS Protection. Pure SSD Plans
    24/7 Support | Live Chat | In-House Support Staff | 1-800-929-9061 | Dallas, TX

I believe most vps companies would work with you if you had directly contacted them and explain in detail what your purpose is and how you wanna resell.

Warm regards
    Ceko
    FLIPPER HOST Budget VPS, Resellers & Shared Linux Hosting
    cPanel/WHM, Solus VM, RV Site Builder Pro, Fantastico & Softaculous
    24x7 Heroic Ticketing and Live Chat
    Flipper Host is an Invest Lion Company

Stay away from BurstNet they will not provide you any support dont waste your time and money they are very bad, you been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by FlipperHost View Post
    I believe most vps companies would work with you if you had directly contacted them and explain in detail what your purpose is and how you wanna resell.

Warm regards
    Ceko
    Hi Ceko!
    I'm contacted with some company in USA (ex: buyvm, ramnode, photonvps, intovps, ...) but dont have any policy for reseller vps.
    Anw, I saw on your website have VPS reseller menu: http://www.flipperhost.com/vps-reseller.html
    I'm submited a ticket for you. Please check and reply me ^_^
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxman View Post
    Stay away from BurstNet they will not provide you any support dont waste your time and money they are very bad, you been warned.
    Yes, I dont believe in Burst.net

Quote Originally Posted by hrockvn View Post
    Hi Ceko!
    I'm contacted with some company in USA (ex: buyvm, ramnode, photonvps, intovps, ...) but dont have any policy for reseller vps.
    Anw, I saw on your website have VPS reseller menu: http://www.flipperhost.com/vps-reseller.html
    I'm submited a ticket for you. Please check and reply me ^_^
    Thanks
    Hello,

I have seen your ticket and would like to thank you for your interest at it. I believe I have given you all the information and details about the VPS Reseller case.

Warm regards
    Ceko
    FLIPPER HOST Budget VPS, Resellers & Shared Linux Hosting
    cPanel/WHM, Solus VM, RV Site Builder Pro, Fantastico & Softaculous
    24x7 Heroic Ticketing and Live Chat
    Flipper Host is an Invest Lion Company

Quote Originally Posted by FlipperHost View Post
    Hello,

I have seen your ticket and would like to thank you for your interest at it. I believe I have given you all the information and details about the VPS Reseller case.

Warm regards
    Ceko

Warm regards
    Ceko[/QUOTE]

Been with them for about 4 years now. Flipper Host is a really good company. Never dissapointed me, so you should be fine with them.
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

Stay away from Ramnode I had 3 accounts with them and when i tried to get a refund from 1 of them they just terminated all my accounts and didnt give me back any money.

in face you can work with many vps without any commitment, but you cant enjoy better discount rate.

I accept most VPS hosting organizations might work with you assuming that you had straightforwardly reached them and demonstrate in part what your reason for existing is and how you need to give the service of VPS hosting or Linux VPS hosting.