hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : PeakServers.com Reviews - Few Days In [will keep updated]

Forum Jump

PeakServers.com Reviews - Few Days In [will keep updated]

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

PeakServers.com Reviews - Few Days In [will keep updated]

So I decided to get a VPS server to play around with for the first time to run a big wordpress install (woocommerce with 1,500 products and 25-30 plugins). I looked through a few deals and finally found one that attracted me. This is the experience so far:

Price 10/10:
Couldn't ask for better with their promotion going on. Got a 4gb openvz for $9/month. Im getting a $39 server for so much less, so the least I could do is leave a fair review.

Support 10/10:
Even though they mention it is basic management (I didn't get any managed features or cpanel), they provide great support. This is my first time managing a server, so they helped me get to solusvm (hosted offsite).

Uptime, Reliability, Quality 9/10:
I read all great reviews about them on WHT before so I basically knew what I was getting into. The server runs great! Once I finished tinkering with all the settings and finished setting up my website, I rebooted and my memory has consistently stayed quite stable.

Ping times are also quite fast. Overall I am quite satisfied with the host and glad a gave web hosting talk another try since last time I got ripped off. Hope you guys have a nice thanksgiving!

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

will looking for it.. Helpful post

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

UPDATE: 1 Month

Quite annoyed with the fact that I don't get payment reminders or invoiced in my email. But paid for a renew and well see how things go.

Sponsored Links