Google plus status update "dofollow"

Does Google plus status is dofollow? If you share a link on Google+ is there valid for SEO?
    Thanks a lot
    If you need a web developer from Serbia - check: Web design Belgrade
    And check my page for SEO optimisation: SEO Belgrade
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Depends on who you ask or which article your read. This one in contrast says they're not: http://www.virante.org/blog/2013/01/...wed-by-google/
      0 Not allowed!

i was watching a youtube video the other day about backlinking and he was saying that google+ was dofollow and was explaing about linking from your + page. Not that means he was right though.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes It has. It is really very helpful also in improving ranking of any site now days. But we need to use relevant topics there.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks a lot for answers
    If you need a web developer from Serbia - check: Web design Belgrade
    And check my page for SEO optimisation: SEO Belgrade
      0 Not allowed!

i found some nice resource about google+ statuses as used for SEO. Ill look for it and post it here once I found it

found it! written by Kristi Hines for Search Engine Watch:

http://searchenginewatch.com/article...nities-Updates

I highly recommend this one guys. for those who want to optimize G+ for your SEO efforts
    Last edited by writespeak; 12-16-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Merged
      0 Not allowed!

Google Plus

Google plus is do follow if did work from your own profile,. It also give benefit to your site if you did quality work.
      0 Not allowed!

of course it helps!!!

Having Google plus integrated into the website (social media icon) will help you to increase traffic and keyword rankings provided how you are engaged. You have to share your posts with many groups, friends and communities, since the links are 'do follow', as you doing this regularly/constantly you have see the results in few days as to how traffic to your site through organic search increases and you can find keyword rankings also going upper. This would be a great Link building activity.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rickymartin1 View Post
    Google plus is do follow if did work from your own profile,. It also give benefit to your site if you did quality work.
    Exactly
      0 Not allowed!

Im not sure if Google Plus "dofollow" but im sure that Google Plus "Impacts Search Results"
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, ofcource it is do-follow and I have checked it now also just to verify that the links shared are do-follow, but this does not mean that you share the links from your profile as many times because remember one thing that if you will spam on Google's property, then there are a big chance of getting into trouble.
      0 Not allowed!