BurstNET reply time everytime getting WORST

Hello,

We currently only have 2 clients in burst. We are migrating away because of their reply times.

Their email system started to be in bad reputation, so our Google Apps did not receive their abuse email. So, for one of our clients, we did not receive the email. We got a 24 hours suspension, we paid $50 bucks administrative fees, and we reply in that ticket that all were secured. We got a 24 hour downtime because they did not check our reply.

Ok, now 5 days later, as we marked their email as whitelist, we receive a new abuse complaint, saying another different account, but in the same server, has a phishing injected in a joomla outdated. Ok,right? We have 24 hours to deal with it. And user commited to upgrade the joomla. BUT, when I went to login to the server, the server was suspended. The reason (they reply in 1 hour) is they say we havent replied to the old abuse emails, that we need to pay $50 bucks to reactivate, or provide where we reply to those abuse emails.

Until now, is ok right? Its just a confusion. BUT, we replied with the ticket ID where we took care of the issue, so they can reactivate the server. THE PROBLEM? We have beeen waiting 2 DAYS for a new reply from them. They havent say anything! Either ok either we dont want to!

What do you think? I'll leave you the ticket here. I hope someone from management staff at burst can help me if he reads whats happendning to us.

We are indeed moving out, but this last 2 clients, did not want to move because their servers never had an issue. We always deal with the issues ourselves, and they wanted to do the move by the end of the year.

----------------------------------

View Ticket: #MZH-641-15658
    - NA -
    Server seems to be unresponsive!
    Created: 23 November 2013 01:06 AM Updated: 23 November 2013 07:13 PM

DEPARTMENT
    [ Private ]
    OWNER
    BurstNET John H ...
    TYPE
    Issue
    STATUS
    PRIORITY

User
    Posted on: 23 November 2013 01:06 AM
    Hello,

Server is not responding to websites or WHM, it seems to be down, please check! Thanks a lot.

BurstNET John H (NO...
    Staff
    Posted on: 23 November 2013 01:24 AM
    Hello,

There is an unresolved abuse issue on this server. The alerts sent to you regarding this issue have been pasted for you below. As there was no response received to either the initial alert or the courtesy warning, the administrative fee outlined in the terms of service was added to the account and must be paid prior to the server being reconnected. If you did respond to this alert prior to the server being suspended, please provide the ticket number of the response so we can remove the fee from the account and reactivate the server for you.

Thank you,

John H.
    NOC Technician

User
    Posted on: 23 November 2013 01:35 AM
    My friend in previous ticket OLF-332-12786 I replied to all. I told you im not able to find all the emails I see as sent in my Client Area because they were in the Spam box, and I always empty it.

I only have one unresolved issue, that you have just sent me 15 minutes ago. Please see ticket OLF-332-12786 to mark all other as resolved, and have the server online, because I still have 23 hours to deal with the last one.

Please have the server online. I appreciate you please dont take 8 hours like always to have it online again PLEASE PLEASE. Thanks a lot.

User
    Posted on: 23 November 2013 07:20 AM
    Hello. Any news? As said, all abuse were responded in the ticket mentioned.

Please have the server online. Please, why every time you take 8 hours to reply? Why? why? Its really desperate.

User
    Posted on: 23 November 2013 07:13 PM
    Hello. 18 hours and we are still waiting for reactivation. We have bought ConfigServer Xploit Scanner for this client, so this wont happen again, and we dont have to suffer your reply times.

Please please please. We have lost 6 users in this server now because of this unfair suspension. We did replied all abuse ticket, and paid the abuse fee last time for it (we did not reply for the first time in our lives because your emails got blocked by the spam filter).

Please please please reactivate now. This is really frustrating not even getting someone to say anything.

HOURS ARE GMT+4 in the Burst system.
    Last edited by felweb; 11-24-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: To add the line so you see the GMT+1, if not you wont notice I wrote on friday at 4 pm in my local time.
    FelWeb Network
    Dedicated Servers, Reseller Hosting, Shared Hosting.
    http://www.felweb.net

another BurstNETs "burst" review.

November 23rd (from your ticket info) was a Saturday and most abuse departments don't work on weekends. However most companies have a high priority or paid ticket option for instant support 24/7, have you tried calling Burstnet or using a high priority ticket?

I would suggest you forward any abuse emails to your cell phone so that you can respond to them 24/7.
    Dallas Colocation by Incero, 8 years and counting!
    e: sales(at)incero(dot)com 855.217.COLO (2656)
    Colocation & Enterprise Servers, SATA/SAS/SSD, secure IPMI/KVM remote control, 100% U.S.A. Based Staff
    SSAE 16, SAS70, Redundant Power & Network, Fully Diverse Fiber

Do you have any SLA's to get an answer or response during weekends? I'm sure they will get back to you on Monday
    www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

Hey. They dont answer the phone because server is semimanaged.

Also, of course we have email in our cellphones. All abuse comes sent as a ticket to us, and everyone get a notice. The thing is burstnet email is blocked by google apps

We was in Burst around 2008, they are really worst.

the server i rented runs fine but the support does suck. if they can improve that, they would be pretty decent. its like im not asking for super quick response time but under 4 hours for something crucial would be nice. Even same day would be alright thats the reason i haven't coloed any servers with them even though they have good prices for colocation and are only like 3 hours away.

Hey. Just to add to the review, I am still waiting any reply. None in 50 hours! They answered the phone in customer service this morning, and take note of my request, and said they will call back.

Nothing has happened yet. Toobad this for our client. Unfortunately client doesnt have backups, because if he did, we just moved the data to a new server in SH, and everyone happy.
    FelWeb Network

Finally. 72 hours, server is back online.

Had to give an Rsync backup account to client for free to keep him.
    FelWeb Network

Might want to think about looking into other vps/dedicated reseller options from here on.
    █ █ █