Fortatrust - Another nightmare

Hey,

I used fortatrust's services probably about over 7-8 months ago for a vps free trial or cheap vps, either one, and had cancelled the transactions from paypal never using their services since.

Now many months down the line i started getting a bunch spam emails from them the other day threatening me and telling me to pay a sum of $40 or so, saying if i do not pay they will report me to equifax (cc'ing them into the email - [email protected]).

Should i just ignore this? What should i do?

This company consists of a bunch of thugs who are also breaking several laws, and their site blacklist is just a breach of privacy. They won't be getting a penny from me ever.

Just ignore

Quote Originally Posted by kyle302 View Post
    Hey,

I used fortatrust's services probably about over 7-8 months ago for a vps free trial or cheap vps, either one, and had cancelled the transactions from paypal never using their services since.

Now many months down the line i started getting a bunch spam emails from them the other day threatening me and telling me to pay a sum of $40 or so, saying if i do not pay they will report me to equifax (cc'ing them into the email - [email protected]).

Should i just ignore this? What should i do?

This company consists of a bunch of thugs who are also breaking several laws, and their site blacklist is just a breach of privacy. They won't be getting a penny from me ever.
    There are biggest joker company on internet.i am also getting similar notices.Don't worry because you are not alone they cannot do anything about it.Ignore them.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

how are they still in business??

Just searching on Google "fortatrust site:www.webhostingtalk.com" Gives you plenty of bad experiences on WHT.

More bad reviews over at Serchen: http://www.serchen.com/company/fortatrust/

A company which should be closed.
    Last edited by Licensecart-Mike; 11-24-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]