DDoS Protected, RAID 10 servers with good networking.

I’m looking to start selling VPS:es but I’m not sure about where I can find good servers. I thought of getting servers from OVH but they don’t seem to sell servers with three hard drives. Does anyone know any reputable provider which has servers with my requirements?

Saw several Romanian providers using servers from voxility, many told me they are good but I don't have any personal experience of using their servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledger View Post
    Saw several Romanian providers using servers from voxility, many told me they are good but I don't have any personal experience of using their servers.
    I need my provider to be onshore.
    Last edited by Jackie DF; 11-23-2013 at 04:14 PM.

For U.S. providers, there are a handful of reputable names, and everyone has their own list of favorites. For a provider with DDOS protection and a solid network there are names such as: BlackLotus, Staminus, ReliableSite and a few others (sorry I missed a few).

If you're looking for Europe or other countries then ignore my above comment

One thing to keep in mind though, OVH is going to be a lot cheaper then a lot of their competitors often, I personally don't like comparing budget providers pricing with pricing from providers that offer solid DDOS protection. So just make sure to look into how much DDOS protection you need, if you need a solid DDOS protected setup, you won't necessarily be paying budget pricing.

Hopefully my 2 cents helps a bit!
    Last edited by Dedispec; 11-23-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    David Byrne | Dedispec, LLC.
    Affordable Dedicated Servers | Storage & GPU Servers | Web Hosting | Colocation | West Virginia, Missouri & Texas
    www.dedispec.com - sales@dedispec.com

What configurations are you interested in and what type of budget are you working with? Also, what level of DDoS protection are you considering?

Some insight to these questions might help get you some better guidance from the community.
    SingleHop | Chicago - New York - Phoenix - Amsterdam | People Empowered by Automation
    TJ Waldorf | VP, Inside Sales & Marketing | @tj_waldorf | twaldorf @ singlehop.com | poweredby.ai

Voxility, we had bad experience with them, the server price is good but tech staff are not professional. DDOS filter offer for a base price $500 but it actually dont work on most attacks.

OVH offer ddos protection and cheap server but i think their protection is share and not good.

But Blacklotus and Staminus both are a brand and professional and have their own network and technology, They offer good and reasonable service.

We had good experience with Voxility, sales managers and the techs do their job very good.

I can't say anything about their ddos protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Easehosting View Post
    We had good experience with Voxility, sales managers and the techs do their job very good.

I can't say anything about their ddos protection.
    They server is good, sales(Maria) response good, support is good but no related to ddos. the ddos protection is worst.

Thank you for your replies. I will look into the hosters you have suggested.