Reseller with custom mysql config?

I know it is unlikely but does anyone know of a reseller package where I can change the default mysql conf. I have one site that needs a reduced main word length on full text searches.

I don't think reseller hosting provides it; that needs root level access. Why cannot you request your host to adjust variables for you?

Not possible. Your only option is to get a VPS.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

You can't change the default mysql conf as it's changes will affect other accounts as well. Opt for a VPS rather
    WEBUZO - Single User Control Panel for your VPS/Cloud/Server (CentOS/Ubuntu)
    Install NGINX, Apache, MySQL, LAMP, LEMP, PHP, Java and 310+ popular scripts by a CLICK
    Email Server, Database Management, Domain Management, FTP Management, CSF, CRON

The site in question is on a vps. I have grown too old for worrying about it, I love the ease of reseller with a control panel. Ho hum. Can't have it all I guess (without spending money!)