Hosting Billing System

Welcome suggestions for inexpensive billing system for small web hosting biz.

You can purchase a Blesta or ClientExec from licensepal.

Try BoxBilling?
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

Quote Originally Posted by bapakdon View Post
    Welcome suggestions for inexpensive billing system for small web hosting biz.
    What is your idea of 'inexpensive'?.. Any budget in mind?
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee U.S.A Based & Operated
    Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!

ClientExec, WHMCS or Blesta they all pretty cheap or free open source BoxBilling

Moved > Hosting Software and Control Panels.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by NoHelpHost View Post
    ClientExec, WHMCS or Blesta they all pretty cheap or free open source BoxBilling
    I think BoxBilling is free but not open source.

Quote Originally Posted by DewlanceHosting View Post
    Try BoxBilling?
    Not recommended even if it is free
    RVH Cloud - Every day hosting solutions since 2003
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting VPS Dedicated Servers True 24 x 7 x 365 Support

Whmcs is a really effective and well compartmentalised billing system which costs 15 $ per month but it is really worth paying that much since all aspects of the billing system are integrated reallt well in that panel

You can deploy WHMCS or HostBill or maybe try BoxBilling which is FREE
    WEBUZO - Single User Control Panel for your VPS/Cloud/Server (CentOS/Ubuntu)
    Install NGINX, Apache, MySQL, LAMP, LEMP, PHP, Java and 310+ popular scripts by a CLICK
    Email Server, Database Management, Domain Management, FTP Management, CSF, CRON

I recommend Blesta, if you put security and your customers first.

As others have also recommended - I would go with WHMCS. I've used this for many years with no issues. They're normally quick to respond if you have any queries and send in an support ticket too which is great

I wouldn't recommend WHMCS unless you want to patch every week, and hit into Bugs. 5.3.x is just a bug fix version.

I certainly recommend whmcs, they have excellent support. Supported US in a great wat with our migration from hostbill to whmcs. Tthe security releases in my opinion are just minor. On server level we see more updates

Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    I wouldn't recommend WHMCS unless you want to patch every week, and hit into Bugs. 5.3.x is just a bug fix version.
    Patching isn't a problem - it's worth it, WHMCS is a great piece of software.

Definitely go for WHMCS. Dont even think about boxbilling...you'll regret it later when you want to move..

I wouldn't recommend WHMCS unless you want to patch every week
    You complain it's not patched, and now that it's patched too often?
    It's not been patched every week, either (prior patch to the latest was 10/29). Try to at least be fair about it.

I recall folks around here stating how great Hostbill was because it updated weekly...interesting.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

I recommend Blesta, if you put security and your customers first.
    I like Blesta, so this post isn't about the product... however, I think you need to make a disclaimer any time you recommend the product since you are a distributor so you have a lot of $$$ to gain by recommending it.

Just saying!
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    You complain it's not patched, and now that it's patched too often?
    It's not been patched every week, either (prior patch to the latest was 10/29). Try to at least be fair about it.

I recall folks around here stating how great Hostbill was because it updated weekly...interesting.
    Yeah I agree with you mate, but I'm talking about the 5.2.13 patch, I patched my customer's install and then find out they broke the currency changer, so had to get that hotfix patch to get the currencies working. Then there was the hotfix patch to fix the support tickets. I had to log into that customer's account 3 times to upgrade the product for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I like Blesta, so this post isn't about the product... however, I think you need to make a disclaimer any time you recommend the product since you are a distributor so you have a lot of $$$ to gain by recommending it.

Just saying!
    I agree which is why I don't display my signature mate, I do like the look of ClientExec 5 but since I've not used or a client I can't really recommend it. I think they are the next generation of billing systems in the market. But as a customer I like the system I use, so I recommend it. But I do see where your coming at, but I don't want people contacting me if I put a disclaimer.