Vps kvm or xen in Europe

Hello. Im looking for for a good vps for freebsd.
    I need 2Gb of ram, around 50Gb of hd space, kvm or xen. Budget is around 30-50 euro.
    Thanks

Well with your you should go for eurovps, they are a nice premium host

http://www.eurovps.com/products/vps-hosting/pricing/

Another good choice for an unmanaged unmetered VPS would be OVH:

http://www.ovh.com/fr/vps/vps-cloud.xml

EU options are limited but your budget is good so you will easily find vps based on your requirement.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

You can also check contabo.com vps prices,i am not sure about their virtualazor but prices + service is very good.
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by digitallog View Post
    EU options are limited but your budget is good so you will easily find vps based on your requirement.
    How would EU options be limited? There's really plenty of hosts to choose from.

I'd say search the VPS hosting offers for your preferred location (if any) and see if you can find some reviews about them.
    Evixo | VMware & KVM VPS solutions | Germany and the Netherlands | Unique backup features
    █ Instant VPS setup | White Label VPS Reseller | Use your own ISO images
    https://evixo.com | 7-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    You can also check contabo.com vps prices,i am not sure about their virtualazor but prices + service is very good.
    Contabo use KVM & from my personal experience they overload their nodes to the extreme and cpu speeds make you feel you are using pentium II again and not to mention Disk I/O is abysmal at best.But yes uptime is 100% though

Quote Originally Posted by Evixo View Post
    How would EU options be limited? There's really plenty of hosts to choose from.

I'd say search the VPS hosting offers for your preferred location (if any) and see if you can find some reviews about them.
    You read only half of my post read the next half and you will understand what i said.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

Thank you all for answers.

Eurovps can offer freeBSD like options, but I'm not really satisfied about performance of the server, about this performance eurovps says that centos works much better in VMware equipment.

On OVH clouds vps I can have freeBSD? this type of vps use "VMware equipment"...

I need good performance with freeBSD and of course a solid company.

Quote Originally Posted by edivad View Post

Eurovps can offer freeBSD like options, but I'm not really satisfied about performance of the server, about this performance eurovps says that centos works much better in VMware equipment.

On OVH clouds vps I can have freeBSD? this type of vps use "VMware equipment"...

OVH dont offer freebsd with vps but with your budget you can get one of their SYS range server as they do offer freebsd with their dedicated servers.

http://www.soyoustart.com/fr/offers.html

You could install FreeBSD on any host that is running KVM / Xen (HVM) and VMware and they allow you to upload your own ISO :-)
    Evixo | VMware & KVM VPS solutions | Germany and the Netherlands | Unique backup features
    █ Instant VPS setup | White Label VPS Reseller | Use your own ISO images
    https://evixo.com | 7-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.

I recommend Prometeus. They're good.

Eurovps can offer freeBSD like options, but I'm not really satisfied a... eurovps says that centos works much better in VMware equipment.
    FreeBSD doesn't really run well on some virtualization. It's best on a dedicated. So what they say is true.
    Going to another host isn't going to change that.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

...yes I think eurovps is a very good company and have also very good servers, just I have other necessity.

I will try soyoustart

Thanks all.

Hello. Im looking for for a good vps for freebsd.
    I need 2Gb of ram, around 50Gb of hd space, kvm or xen. Budget is around 30-50 euro.
    Thanks
    is your budget per month or year?
    Low Cost Storage VPS plans at webprovps.com
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Personally we try to run freeasd on xen.
    so far, it doesnt give too much problem, how it is just a simple test and at least it boot up smoothly.
    ControlVM.com :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by alex-developer View Post
    is your budget per month or year?
    For month, we are searching a premium server.

Quote Originally Posted by alex-developer View Post
    Personally we try to run freeasd on xen.
    so far, it doesnt give too much problem, how it is just a simple test and at least it boot up smoothly.
    I'm searching for a really good VPS, I have experience with hetzner services (kvm) and the performance are differents, here you can see the output of one of my vps on hetzner (VQ7 freeBSD 8.3):
    Code:
    # diskinfo -c /dev/ad0
    /dev/ad0
    	512         	# sectorsize
    	21474836480 	# mediasize in bytes (20G)
    	41943040    	# mediasize in sectors
    	0           	# stripesize
    	0           	# stripeoffset
    	41610       	# Cylinders according to firmware.
    	16          	# Heads according to firmware.
    	63          	# Sectors according to firmware.
    	QM00001     	# Disk ident.

I/O command overhead:
    	time to read 10MB block      0.820418 sec	=    0.040 msec/sector
    	time to read 20480 sectors   1.555110 sec	=    0.076 msec/sector
    	calculated command overhead			=    0.036 msec/sector
    thats good, but another VPS (VQ19) have completely different results, much worst .

I'm thinking also about dedicated now.
    Thanks.

I'm thinking also about dedicated now.
    OVH's SYS Xeon & Hetzner's EX-40 are both within your budget, so why go for shared resouces when your budget is good enough for a dedicated server?