I'm looking for some low budget vps.
    Locations: EU/US

Hardware requirements:
    256 MB Ram
    1 GB HDD would be enough.
    1 Core
    100mbps/1 gbps port
    1TB+ of bandwidth.

I remember there were some offers on "offers forum" but I can't find them. They were something like 15$ per year for such specs.

Could anyone suggest anything similar?

i think you're speaking about http://lowendbox.com/
    SpiderVPS.com
    It's official: WE'RE CRAZY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post

Yes, stick around and be patient for next week, then monitor the offers section like a hawk. I'm holding back my entire PayPal income for this month in anticipation of the Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals that are coming.
    There's no such thing as an unmanaged server - It's actually self-managed. Worth remembering next time you're looking for someone to complain to.
    DATA VALUATION SERVICE: Your data's value is linked directly to your backup strategy. If YOU don't have your own backups then YOU value your data at ZERO. So why should anyone else care when you lose it?

What @F-DNS said but if you can't wait then lowendbox.com is probably your best for a budget of $15 per year.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lee~ View Post
    What @F-DNS said but if you can't wait then lowendbox.com is probably your best for a budget of $15 per year.
    You Scotsmen are just SO impatient. It will be your downfall when it comes to the vote on independence.
    There's no such thing as an unmanaged server - It's actually self-managed. Worth remembering next time you're looking for someone to complain to.
    DATA VALUATION SERVICE: Your data's value is linked directly to your backup strategy. If YOU don't have your own backups then YOU value your data at ZERO. So why should anyone else care when you lose it?

http://lowendbox.com/ is best way to find this type of services
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Locations: EU/US

Hardware requirements:
    256 MB Ram
    1 GB HDD would be enough.
    1 Core
    100mbps/1 gbps port
    1TB+ of bandwidth.

I remember there were some offers on "offers forum" but I can't find them. They were something like 15$ per year for such specs.

at least it's realistic budget for specs as some users on lowendbox.com requesting a full managed VPS with massive HDD and Windows OS on the top for under quoted above price per year.
    Low Cost Storage VPS plans at webprovps.com
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Another provider called netcloud.com also provide you cloudVM around the same price range with their 50% life long offer; check with them to know moredetails.

BlueVM

BlueVM have a special that fits your needs

bluevm[dot com]/cart.php?gid=42

Quote Originally Posted by F-DNS View Post
    You Scotsmen are just SO impatient. It will be your downfall when it comes to the vote on independence.
    Our downfall will be voting for independence, but that is another 50 page thread for another time.

I prefer wht for vps purchase that lowendbox vps providers quality is also lowend.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

Quote Originally Posted by digitallog View Post
    I prefer wht for vps purchase that lowendbox vps providers quality is also lowend.
    well the quality of some premium or expensive hosts is very bad & quality of some lowend/budget providers is good and vice versa.Budget alone should not always be taken as only determining factor of the quality of vps.Thats based on my 5+ years of experience with countless premium & budget hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledger View Post
    well the quality of some premium or expensive hosts is very bad & quality of some lowend/budget providers is good and vice versa.Budget alone should not always be taken as only determining factor of the quality of vps.Thats based on my 5+ years of experience with countless premium & budget hosts.
    I can understand what you are saying.But the chances of getting reliable providers is 50/50.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

Yes, probably you have to wait till BF and we'll see some crazy offers.
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

Digital ocean
    WordPress Hosting
    Shared / White Label Reseller WHM | SSD Cloud | CloudLinux

www.LarisMedia.com Wordpress & Magento Website Design

BudgetVM has a plan that is $14.99 year that has 256MB Burst RAM. Or they also have a plan for $29.99 year that would fit all of your needs, plus more.

Good luck on your search!
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ Running your web hosting business has never been easier - Hostistic.com
    ⚫⚪⚫⚪ More Details coming soon!