switching billing systems

Hi, I am moving clients from hostbill to clientexec. I have downloaded the csv files so I can upload them to client exec but I keep getting an error about them not having an email address. Can someone please help me with this?

Have you contacted ClientExec's support desk? I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you, but going to CE directly will probably be faster.
    Fresh Roasted Hosting :: High-performance Harrisburg web hosting since 2012!
    "The only thing better than the world's best customer service is never needing them in the first place."
    Shared :: VPS :: Reseller :: Dedicated :: Co-Location :: SSL Certificates

I have contacted them I am awaiting response. I also get an error like this {"timestamp":1385066558,"error":true,"success":false,"message":"Section '' not found."} or similar depending on what csv file I upload

Clientexec is usually fast to help and has awesome support! It's sad to see that the one day desired billing panel is losing so many people. Wish they would have woken up and smelled the coffee.

Good luck with your migration and enjoy Clientexec!
    HostClearly.com
    HostClearly Web Hosting
    #WeAreYourBussinessPartner
    Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting since 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by sjr2004 View Post
    I have contacted them I am awaiting response. I also get an error like this {"timestamp":1385066558,"error":true,"success":false,"message":"Section '' not found."} or similar depending on what csv file I upload
    They will reply to you. Just wait patiently.

Looking at the error, it seems they need to adjust the script to properly import the files.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Why are you switching from Hostbill, any reason?

I acquired a company that had hostbill the owner wants to keep it and I need to get the clients data to my billing system.

Hey sjr2004,

We got your ticket, I see Justin updated it and we got the files back. We don't currently have a migration for HostBill > ClientExec but since you provided the CSV's for us, we'll see what we can do as quick as possible!
    Lincoln | ClientExec
    Follow us @clientexec

Sounds like they are about to take real good care of you. Hope everything goes smooth for you in the future and now. Clientexec is great panel.

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnCoe View Post
    Hey sjr2004,

We got your ticket, I see Justin updated it and we got the files back. We don't currently have a migration for HostBill > ClientExec but since you provided the CSV's for us, we'll see what we can do as quick as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnCoe View Post
    Hey sjr2004,

Great news for OP, well done clientexec, lets hope you guys can save the hostbill customers who want to move. Hope you upgrade the migrator to Clientexec v5.0.