Full / Incremental / Differential cPanel remote backups via FTP, rsync, SCP and SFTP
cPProtect Ė The only plugin that allows remote full/incremental/differential backups over ftp, rsync, sftp and scp. Admin-Aheadís Research and Development Team is yet again happy to announce the launch of this backup Software which brings in various features and takes your backup to a new level.
We hope to bring in Amazon and Dropbox support very soon and our team is working towards this.
Salient Features of cPProtect include:
- Fully compatible with the latest version of cPanel.
- Does not depend on cPanel native Backups.
- Supports remote backups using FTP, SCP, rsync and SFTP.
- Supports incremental and differential backups to local as well as remote locations.
- Incremental and differential backups taken in traditional way, so only modified files will be backed up. Hence space requirement will be less and all modifications will be available for the retention period specified.
- Full account restoration, single file restoration and single MySQL DB restoration possible from plugin itself.
- Backup/restore history available.
- Different backup types and days can be set for different accounts.
- In-built backup compression using pigz. Achieve 40 to 90 percent space reduction at 3 times the speed of gzip compression.
- Support Full Server / Reseller / Individual Account Backups.
- One-time backups to any predefined location- backup any time without interfering with the existing schedule
Comes with 24/7 Support via chat and tickets from Admin-Ahead.
Version 1.0.6 is released with changelog as below:
- Fixed security bug with symlinks on backups taken and restoration. (Reported by Steven Ciaburri).
- Memory consumption has been reduced by increasing write to files.
- uses cPanelís native pigz compression, hence removes manual pigz binary installation.
- bug fixes for single file restoration, editing options.
- checks multiple home directories.
- User can specify a custom backup path in the remote directory.
- Additional Feature of One time backups and restore from one-time backups.
- Remote connection is tested while creating the schedule.
- Email notifications on completing backup schedules and on errors.
- Restore from a custom path where aast-cPProtect was installed previously.