need windows reseller - not jodohost

I have been reselling for jodo host for a number of years

I was happy until like 6 months ago when sites keep on going down and I think I need to find a replacement

who do you recommend?

Can you let us know your requirements / budget so that you can get more targeted recommendations? Any location or control panel preference?
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

You can check databasemart or cartika.

I believe there are more good windows hosts here. You can also check the advertising forums.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Have you taken a look at the offers sections or searched the forum for windows hosting reviews? That may help you on your search. Although Remember you get what you pay for.
    HostClearly.com
    HostClearly Web Hosting
    #WeAreYourBussinessPartner
    Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting since 2010!

my budget is low but I want quality

jodohost was great until recently

does anyone have experience with arvixe for reseller hosting?

As mentioned, can you provide more details of your needs? do you need a dedicated server, shared/cloud? Thanks.

I am looking for a shared hosting solutions for about 30 domains

Preferably not to pay per domain and dedicted ip should not be a lot

esthera,

We had a a routing issue today, which is resolved, and more info coming as soon as possible.

As for other issues in last months we are aware, had a few DDOS attacks and some issues on the 2003 servers. All the 2003 servers are going away in the coming months as the EOL if finalized in 2014 for them with Microsoft. We've already got about 10 servers moved off 2003 with good success.

This change is helping a lot and we're moving them to new hardware with higher storage, memory, CPU etc and looking forward to launching new complimentary services and offerings that can tie in in early 2014.
    I just wanted to address your concern with us and let you know we are working here to fix as well. You can even request a move to the new servers before we move the servers as a whole if you like.

Hi Stephen - thanks for answering -- I have trying to speak to someone

everytime the sites go down - I open a ticket and it usually gets fixed but it is frustrating to me as my clients keep complaining and the sites go down to often.

A few of my sites were switched to a newer server and since the switch there have been more problems

are these problems really being addressed? I can't put new clients by you now.

stephen - another good suggestion would be for you to put a monitor and alert to check if the sites go down - I should not have to notice it

Quote Originally Posted by esthera View Post
    stephen - another good suggestion would be for you to put a monitor and alert to check if the sites go down - I should not have to notice it
    We already do this per minute on every server, but it is impossible to do it for every site, it would overload any monitoring system we put in place. However we do this occasionally for 1 or 2 weeks if an ongoing issue. The best way to handle is to escalate your ticket using helpline (AT) jodohost.com that sends an email to on shift and company managers if you feel something is not handled well, and we will take a look. Thank you for your feedback, and welcome to continue it there via our official means, I don't want to take this thread off topic or get point hit for saying any more, but we will aid/asssist/address any issue.

As for moving some already, if classic ASP we've seen some items cause some pool crashes but we have some workarounds for that, just need to know the details to check. Some classic ASP commands seem to trigger the IIS 7.5 rapid fail protection when they are otherwise running properly and not failing, and after a series of failures rapid fail stops the pool, making sites down with a 503. (others may find that useful if they see similar issue)
    Last edited by (Stephen); 11-21-2013 at 10:10 AM.

my budget is low but I want quality
    jodohost was great until recently
    does anyone have experience with arvixe for reseller hosting?
    You can use search box on top of the forum to find review. Quick and easy.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

stephen - there has been no improvment

service is terrible

I need to find a new place and move all my clients

for example yesterday I was not online to alert your team and a site was down for

over 30 hours

CAn anyone tell me the windows hosting companies that are reallly 99.9% uptime (jodohost used to be but not anymore in anyway)

stephen - there has been no improvment

service is terrible

I need to find a new place and move all my clients

for example yesterday I was not online to alert your team and a site was down for

over 30 hours

CAn anyone tell me the windows hosting companies that are reallly 99.9% uptime (jodohost used to be but not anymore in anyway)
    We did not have servers down for this time yesterday, it must have been site specific. In fact we did not have any services down yesterday.

If you have a ticket please let me/us know and also use the helpline escalation email address as it alerts us managers if there is an ongoing issue that customer wants checked.

it's all site specific -- most of the time - but the issue is even if it's up now - nothing was fixed to prevent for the future and it's giving me a bad name for my clients

it's all site specific -- most of the time - but the issue is even if it's up now - nothing was fixed to prevent for the future and it's giving me a bad name for my clients
    We certainly do fix for future, but it takes knowing it is happening to resolve. It sounds to me that it is likely asp classic and we need to modify the rapid fail parameters, but I will need info to check and correct this, the techs are also starting to set this earlier on now for classic ASP sites. If you can send a mail to helpline, or give me ticket ID I'll have it checked, but this isn't our support desk so I won't request more than this here. Thanks

what is your email? (I have tickets opened - many of them)
    and yes most of my sites are asp classic