* Need 1Gbit EU server 4 cores 20TB 64GB SSD

Need a new VPN node again. Requirements are
    1Gbit uplink on a fast network with 10-20TB bandwidth. EU server to replace this Ziln node. I have servers in NL, RU, UK, or DE so I would like to go somewhere else.

Price point is under 250.00 per month.
    I need an SSD 64GB or more, 8GB of RAM and a /27 with a /29 or a /26 with a /29.
    Quad core
    IPMI or you can load prox for me if you want.

Search the dedicated server offers section as providers cannot post offers in this thread.

Is that 250/mo Euro or USD?

Hi,

Is your budget in EUR, Pounds or USD?
    ★★★★★
    HostSlim - Premium Managed Hosting Solutions
    Dedicated & Premium Hosting - Premium Network - 1.6Tbps DDoS Protection Available - OWN DATACENTER NETHERLANDS
    Resell Whitelabel Dedicated Servers - Twitter: @HostSlim - www.HostSlim.eu - Facebook: @HostSlimBV

Just check out the Dedicated Server offer section.

You will be able to find a lot of deals within your budget.
    More than decade with webhosting!

Leaseweb & Hetzner provide quality servers & would fit in your budget easily

Quote Originally Posted by Servstra-Sales View Post
    Search the dedicated server offers section as providers cannot post offers in this thread.

Is that 250/mo Euro or USD?
    USD the budget is flexible. I have searched the section. A lot of providers dont tell you where they are located and I am really looking for users who have experience in these datacenters.

Quote Originally Posted by host-slim View Post
    Hi,

Is your budget in EUR, Pounds or USD?
    USD

Quote Originally Posted by mehboobashraf View Post
    Just check out the Dedicated Server offer section.

You will be able to find a lot of deals within your budget.
    Yes I have done that but I am looking for recommendations from users.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledger View Post
    Leaseweb & Hetzner provide quality servers & would fit in your budget easily
    leaseweb does not provide enough IPs. I have heard hetzner is not always the greatest network. Plus arent they located in germany? I already have servers from leaseweb there.
    Last edited by SMRNetworks; 11-19-2013 at 01:01 PM.

You could try OVH.com or Online.net (France). Online.net could provide you with ~15-50 ip's. Don't know about OVH.
    TK Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR

Whenever I go to OVHs website it says they are out of stock on everything. Is this just cuz I am from the USA? I heard they dont like us Yankees. I will look into online.net right now.

Do you have any interest anywhere outside of Europe, such as Asia-Pac? You're already in most of the major hubs, so I'm assuming you're looking to go further east in Europe?
    GenesisAdaptive.com · IP Transit and Connectivity, Colocation, & Enterprise IT Services
    █ Available in 9 Metros, 3 Continents, 1/10/40/100G Ports.
    Follow us on Twitter @GenesisAdaptive!
    █ Phone: (309) 807-5261 · Email: leec @genesisadaptive.com

I've purchased thru oneprovider.com before for Online.net servers.

They are resellers but cheaper than Online.net for some servers, I never had any problems with them and fairly fast response times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee@GenesisAdaptive View Post
    Do you have any interest anywhere outside of Europe, such as Asia-Pac? You're already in most of the major hubs, so I'm assuming you're looking to go further east in Europe?
    Asia-Pac would be acceptable if it is in my price range. I am sort of flexible on the number of IPs as long as I can get a /29 and then a larger subnet or 2 subnets routed to the /29.

Quote Originally Posted by wired1 View Post
    I've purchased thru oneprovider.com before for Online.net servers.

They are resellers but cheaper than Online.net for some servers, I never had any problems with them and fairly fast response times.
    How is online.net bandwidth and network? It looks like they guarantee 400Mbit premium bandwidth? That would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by rustelekom View Post
    You could try OVH.com or Online.net (France). Online.net could provide you with ~15-50 ip's. Don't know about OVH.
    Please see the above question on online.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dave@SMR View Post
    How is online.net bandwidth and network? It looks like they guarantee 400Mbit premium bandwidth? That would be great.
    Not bad. According to datacentermap its:

Level 3 Communications
    Sipartech
    Neo Telecoms
    Telcité
    Fibergate

Otherwise here is the page for their datacenter

http://www.iliad-datacenter.fr/

And if you need the IP's I would go directly thru Online.net, since oneProvider is a reseller, I'm sure they would rob you blind.

If you go thru online.net you can get the business plan for 20 Euro and then order a /27.
    Last edited by wired1; 11-20-2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Added info

leaseweb does not provide enough IPs. I have heard hetzner is not always the greatest network. Plus arent they located in germany? I already have servers from leaseweb there.
    You have heard wrong then, Hetzner's network is excellent.Only negative reviews you see for hetzner are by kids who do not know how to manage a server and expect Hetzner to do it whereas at Hetzner you are on your own as far as management is concerned.They do provide excellent uptime & spectacular hardware support though.

How is online.net bandwidth and network? It looks like they guarantee 400Mbit premium bandwidth? That would be great. Please see the above question on online.net
    We did not try yet. Peering is not bad for first look but to say something more we need hardly use their servers within years. Hope that they have same network quality like hetzner does. That will be fine.
    TK Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR

ONE PROVIDER is the reseller of online.net ?

Yeah, oneProvider resells online.net

Online.net network is not that great, for sites it's acceptable but for anything more (outside of europe, in europe it's acceptable) you might want to look for another provider.

Also, do they even give out more than 5 IPs per server?
    5imple.net | KVM VPS in Munich, Germany
    KVM made 5imple | 8GB RAM+ packages