Are you looking for someone with extensive experience in virtualization/virtual desktop solutions? I design, develop, implement, and manage Citrix XenApp and Citrix XenDesktop solutions on a daily basis.

I work with small business, enterprise clients, as well as Service Providers to make this technology work in their environment - whether they are running VMware, XenServer, Hyper-V, or KVM. There are also many factors involved in migrations to these solutions, including migrating application packages.

Expertise with all of the following, in client and Service Provider environments:

Virtualization Cloud Services Project Management Healthcare IT Citrix XenServer Citrix XenApp Citrix XenDesktop Citrix NetScaler Citrix CloudPortal Services Manager VMWare ESXi VMWare vSphere VMWare View Cisco Switching Cisco Firewall SAN Storage Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Windows XP/Vista/7/8 SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013 Hosted Exchange Office 365

Some recent accomplishments:

• Designed, developed, implemented, and managed a large highly-available, scalable, multi-tenant Hosted Desktop and Application delivery solution utilizing VMWare vSphere 5.1, Citrix XenApp 6.5, Citrix XenDesktop 5.6, Citrix XenDesktop 7, Citrix NetScaler, Windows Server 2008 R2, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix App Studio, and Citrix CloudPortal Services Manager 11.
  • Developed partnership and solution with Citrix to become one of the first six regional White Label Citrix Service Providers, providing Hosted Desktops, Hosted Applications, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service on an automated platform to value-added-resellers, with referrals directly from Citrix.
  • Designed, implemented, and managed NetScaler solution for load balancing, Access Gateway, Web Interface, SSL Offloading, Global Site Load Balancing, SSL-VPN, and other features in a large-scale multi-tenant environment.
  • Deployed XenDesktop 5.6 FP1 to 800 user law firm, assisting with project management and engineering expertise throughout. Assisted with application testing and migration process, as well as desktop image development. Provided documentation and maintenance processes to internal IT department.

If you are interested in discussing a project please send a PM or email info[AT] and I will be in touch as soon as possible to schedule a call.

I am located in the Greater Philadelphia Area, but can accept any remote projects.