Angry Contacting Plesk

Is it me or is anyone else having problems contacting Plesk to make a sale?

I don't want to use cPanel as its just clustered about and Plesk is the next best option but trying to get a hold of sales Looking to start a Share hosting firm but no luck at all with finding a panel company.

Can you be more specific when you say, "cPanel as it's just clustered about"?

Personally I can't stand Plesk - nor do I like Parallels - so I don't have much experience with it but what little experience I did have, I hated .

Just curious to get your perspective on cPanel.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

It's pretty hit or miss when dealing with Parallels for sales. I've always had luck calling instead of e-mailing.

Have you checked out DirectAdmin as an option, as well?
    * GeekStorage.com, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated
    * Powered by Geeks... and SSD's! - You're in good hands, geek hands.
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    Can you be more specific when you say, "cPanel as it's just clustered about"?

Personally I can't stand Plesk - nor do I like Parallels - so I don't have much experience with it but what little experience I did have, I hated .

Just curious to get your perspective on cPanel.
    I want simple, I have used cpanel in the past and it just seems to be more confusing than other solutions. The price of the product is also very high.

Plesk's older panels have also been this same way. I do like the look and feel of Plesk 11.5 and I have used the demo and about to setup the 15 day trial to test it out better.

But I have questions about integration of my site and billing software. I want simple views, not tons of complicated menus and hard to navigate if you don't know what you are looking for.

I just can't get them to answer a email or phone call and their phones tell you to email or visit the site which then that turns around into telling you to call.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay H View Post
    It's pretty hit or miss when dealing with Parallels for sales. I've always had luck calling instead of e-mailing.

Have you checked out DirectAdmin as an option, as well?
    Jay,

I have checked them out along with interworx.

DirectAdmin doesnt fit my needs and I feel it doesn't have the greatest support (may be wrong)

And Interworx is horrible. After just seeing their site, its just a pretty bloated panel. Their own website takes forever to load and is too flashy - pushed me away as soon as visiting their site watching the loading menu options taking 40+ seconds to load.. and im on a 50mbps connection.

I am looking for something that just runs, no questions asked and is simple for the user.

Once we had an issue with changing plesk licence IP, they rarely replied..
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Quote Originally Posted by MrPepper View Post
    And Interworx is horrible. After just seeing their site, its just a pretty bloated panel. Their own website takes forever to load and is too flashy - pushed me away as soon as visiting their site watching the loading menu options taking 40+ seconds to load.. and im on a 50mbps connection.
    Maybe you should give Interworx another chance. I used to dislike it, but now I love it. I like cPanel because it's commonly used (easy to get help, even from the internet), but I love Interworx because it suits my needs and most importantly for me, they listen to users (unlike cPanel and Plesk as they seem to care money more than users). I don't quite understand why you said it's "horrible". You could always say it doesn't suit your needs, but I think they shouldn't be categorised as "horibble".

Regarding their site, it loads fast for me, I am only on a 10mbps connection. The developers over there are really friendly if you don't know. And Interworx default responsive theme is a plus. The interface is not confusing, take for example the most simple thing, you can start/stop almost all the services just in one page (unlike cPanel). Everything is quite straight forward. If you don't like the current theme, you can change back to the previous default theme. IMO, Plesk is even more confusing than cPanel and Interworx, if this is what you concerned. Just my opinion though and I understand each of us have different taste.

I am looking for something that just runs, no questions asked and is simple for the user.
    If you use Plesk, you are expected to ask questions. And if none of these competitors suit your needs, then I would suggest you go back with cPanel.

HI

Why not go to a host that offer a Plesk license with your server? they likely will have Plesk support advisers who can help answer any questions you have about Plesk.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

I have tried both, moving from cPanel to Plesk doesn't sound like a good plan to me!

But I have questions about integration of my site and billing software. I want simple views, not tons of complicated menus and hard to navigate if you don't know what you are looking for.

I just can't get them to answer a email or phone call and their phones tell you to email or visit the site which then that turns around into telling you to call.
    You need to be an existing customer to have access to support portal at https://support.parallels.com
    Sales person would not be able to answer your question.
    For what you need i don't think it's easy to achieve. I don't see any way you can customize Plesk front end.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise