Finally I have gotten time to review my pleasing experience in using X10Premium Shared Web Hosting. I am already using their service since 1st June, 2013 (5 months 16 days). I had considered many things before moving to X10Premium from GoDaddy.
Features that attracted me
1. X10Hosting offers quality uptime and features in Free Webhosting. Still it is BEST in terms of features in Free Webhosting arena.
2. Free Dedicated IP. I needed it for one of my ecommerce site.
3. Free SSL Certificate. I needed it for one of my ecommerce site.
4. Unlimited Features. Of course I was aware of the involved terms. I knew that my requirements will be within the terms. And in special cases, I had the choice to move to upgrade to Infinity+ packages.
5. Free Domain Registration/Renewal/Transfer. I was not too much interested in that because I already had required domains but it’s always good to have one.
6. Low price. For 3 year duration, I signed up at 3.95 USD/mo rate. My budget didn’t allow me to move higher than these.
7. No hidden things. I had browsed through many hosting providers. Many offer free dedicated IP, SSL and Domain but only for the first year. Also the offered prices are hugely different from the renewal prices. But here, everything was for whole duration of my hosting and renewal prices are the same as the initial signup price. I did an extended discussion with their support to know about all such things and I was so much pleased.
Things that surprised me after I signed up
1. I got everything as promised.
2. Excellent Support: I already got fast support response during my pre-signup support questions but that is a common thing. After I signed up and till date I have opened exactly 20 tickets regarding different minor and major issues and in every case I got a reply within 5 to maximum 15 minutes. My support requests were always resolved with utter satisfaction from my end. I must mention that in many cases the tickets were opened for informative reasons, for self-made bugs. To mention a few, they have setup emails with Google Apps; fixed Wordpress Malfunctions; diagnosed my site speed issues & offer solutions (Wordpress Plugins) etc. I should thank all the support personnel - Corey Arbogast, Bryon Elston, Jason Carter, Bryan Esposito, Syed, Curtis Mann, Joel Burgess & Dean Ward. All of them are soft spoken, knowledgeable and kind.
3. Good Uptime: I have got 99.93% uptime till date according to Uptime Robot. The major downtimes were due to Server Reboots and Power Failures which were acknowledged by the support. In most cases, I saw 5 minutes downtime. To note, Uptime Robot checks my site once in 5 minutes so even a momentary downtime will be noted as a 5 minute downtime.
4. Decent Site Speed: The site speed is quite decent in Shared Hosting standard noticeably faster than my previous webhost GoDaddy.
5. Least Publicity: I liked the fact that X10Hosting does not rely on advertising and publicity. They do not have any affiliate partnership to offer their services at the lowest price. They also prefer to solve all issues during support and private conversations. I had a bit of chat with their CEO Corey Arbogast and I liked his opinions and preferences.
Considering my budget (max $4/mo) and requirements of SSL, Dedicated IP and Good Hosting Specifications, I think I have found the only one available there. Still I think anyone will find X10Premium useful and lovable.