Arrow Web Hosting: 1GB Space/100GB Bandwidth - $1.22/Month Recurring!

Hello WHT Members,

HetrixByte.COM has a promotion, giving away Byte X packages (normal price $2.95/month or $29.50/year) for just $1.22/month recurring (paid annually: $14.75/year).
    To order click HERE

The package includes 99% uptime guaranteed and a 7 days money back guaranteed policy.
    None of our services are oversold. You can consume all the resources offered in our hosting plans.

We've been in business for over 5 years, since May 2008.

Servers Hardware:
    AMD Phenom II X6-1055T HEXA Core (6 cores up to 3.2 GHZ)
    16GB DDR3 SDRAM
    Serial ATA Storage in RAID 1
    Daily Off-Server Backups
    Data Center located in Lansing, USA

• Byte X
      • 1GB Space
      • 100GB Bandwidth
      • Unlimited Features (MySQL Databases, Emails, Domains, Sub Domains, ect)
      • Read More || Order Now

You can take a look over all our Shared Hosting Packages HERE

If you're interested in our Reseller Packages we're offering 50% OFF on the first payment, you can see the offers HERE

Standard Supported Features

• Worldwide CDN (powered by CloudFlare)
    • Softaculous (313 scripts - one click auto install)
    • Fantastico De Luxe
    • PHP 4.4.9 , PHP 5.0.5 , PHP 5.1.6 , PHP 5.2.17 , PHP 5.3.18 (changeable via cPanel)
    • Perl
    • CGI-BIN
    • Zen Optimizer & IonCube Loaders
    • cURL & cURL SSL
    • Cron Jobs
    • Ruby on Rails
    • Daily, Weekly & Monthly Backups

Optional Addons

• Dedicated IP ($1.99 /month)

All plans are manageable by the award winning cPanel 11 control panel.

Payment methods accepted: PayPal

Follow HetrixByte on Twitter for new promotions and offers

Thank you for taking the time to read our advertising thread, and we hope that you will become one of our customers.

Have a nice day!
    Uptime Monitor - Build client trust by displaying your Uptime Status in a professional and fully personalized manner

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients

I would appreciate when hosting companies are transparent from the very beginning. Here I get to the check out just to find out that the price is such only if paid annually, not monthly!!! Even though the sales page says that you have the monthly option. $1.22/month recurring (paid annually: $14.75/year - Very annoying! this is not monthly recurring, is it????

Quote Originally Posted by ybik View Post
    I would appreciate when hosting companies are transparent from the very beginning. Here I get to the check out just to find out that the price is such only if paid annually, not monthly!!! Even though the sales page says that you have the monthly option. $1.22/month recurring (paid annually: $14.75/year - Very annoying! this is not monthly recurring, is it????
    I agree with this. Somewhat misleading title.

Quote Originally Posted by ybik View Post
    Hello,

Pardon the confusion but I don't believe it is as misleading as you might make it seem, as the price per month is a mere comparison to the competition prices, which are given per monthly basis, and it's clearly stated in this thread that the sum is to be paid annually... and it is recurring as in it's not just the price for the first year.

The customer can clearly see the price is paid annually in this thread not after the invoice is generated, so I wouldn't call it misleading.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, we value yours, as we accept both positive and negative feedback and strive to improve everyday.

Have a nice day.
    Uptime Monitor - Build client trust by displaying your Uptime Status in a professional and fully personalized manner

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients