Unhappy @ramnode Buy the VPS years pay product account deleted

I bought in a pay 256 m of the VPS think network is not stable so I apply for a refund after I apply for a refund to the seller after the seller did not refund me and I am corresponding accounts to remove the deletion is not cancelled VPS services that is sellers reply message to me:

You have violated our TOS and you now longer have an active service with us. You are not eligible for a refund according to the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up.

Because I can't in their official website to resolve since here hope can get everybody's help hopes to restore my account

Which location are you using?i am using their Atlanta location monthly package and i am happy with their network.Also you posted in wrong section.Maybe anyone from ramnode see this thread they will solve this problem for you.

I'm using the SEATTLE this node

Can you help me? I don't know how to deal with thank you

Did you file a chargeback?
    Fusioned - http://www.fusioned.net
    Enterprise & Semi-Dedicated Hosting | CloudLinux, cPanel, LiteSpeed, Acronis | PHP 5.6, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 & 8.0
    Fully Managed SSD KVM VPS & Dedicated Servers | CloudFlare & Acronis Partner | RIPE LIR

I submitted a refund was rejected, they deleted my account

It usually don't happen did you requested refund within first 3 days? If yes than you will have to contact them to tell you the exact reason why they refused to refund and deleted your account.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

I applied for refund 3days later after I apply for a refund, but don't know why my account deleted. No one email back to me. I came here to ask for help

The question that needs to be asked that everyone seems to be avoiding is in reference to this:

"You have violated our TOS and you now longer have an active service with us"

So what were you using the VPS for? What rules did you break? "I don't know or I never did anything wrong" are not acceptable responses!

Ramnode are a top provider and would not have done this without good reason.

Three days later can't get a refund, this is probably my violation of regulations. But also can't delete my account directly
    I emailed them, and they don't back to me, so I can only here to seek help
    Last edited by hyh911; 11-17-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Maybe because I and their communication has a problem, I just want to get my account and VPS now.
    Hope everybody can help me, thank you

I've had several VMs with RamNode, everyone there seems fair and honest. There must be a bigger story/misunderstanding here.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

I email to RamNode didn't reply me, I have no way to communicate with them, only through here to ask for help. Hope to have a friend way to help me, Thank you

Moved > VPS Hosting.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

I'm not sure if you're lying or if perhaps your English is not allowing you to properly explain what happened here.

You signed up for an annual plan on Oct. 26. You asked for a refund on Nov. 14. Our terms of service, which you agreed to when you placed the order, clearly state that refunds are only given in the first 3 days of service. You were complaining about your connection to Seattle, so I responded,

"Unfortunately you are not eligible for a refund per our TOS. We are planning to add another carrier to Seattle which should lower the latency to Asia."

You responded with further complaint about your connection, to which I replied,

"You agreed to our TOS when you signed up. The refund period is 3 days. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We are here to help with the SSH connection if you will kindly provide us with some data. We can use an MTR to your VPS and one from your VPS to your home IP."

You then complained about the refund, to which I replied,

"All I can do is remind you of the terms you agreed to: 'RamNode offers a three day refund period for your first payment on your first VPS with us.' We will not be issuing you a refund outside the bounds of our TOS."

From there you proceeded to raise a PayPal dispute and submit additional support tickets, even from another account (which you should not have had), further demanding a refund. Elliot and I both replied in the same manner, reminding you of our TOS and asking for data to help analyze your connection issue. After replying several times, you made the PayPal dispute a claim.

I made it clear multiple times that you would receive no assistance from us while your dispute was active. Changing it to a claim just made the problem worse.

a) In light of these facts, I'm not sure how you can say no one emailed you. You have contacted us multiple times and I have responded each time. In fact, I know you received our emails since you replied yourself.

b) You are in clear violation of our TOS and are not welcome to host with us until that issue is resolved. It's very simple: close your PayPal claim and stop demanding a refund. We would have been happy to issue you a pro-rated account credit if you wanted to try a new VPS with us, but you were clearly unwilling to work with our support team to resolve the issue you were experiencing. I'm not sure why you even want to host with us again now, but you are not welcome to do so if you're going to violate our TOS.

No one here can help you when you're choosing to break our rules. Canceling your PayPal claim is the only place to start if you want to host with us.
    RamNode - High Performance Cloud VPS
    SSD Cloud and Shared Hosting
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Deploy on our SSD cloud today! - www.ramnode.com

I have closed the paypal dispute
    My English is not very good so we may have a problem to communicate. I hope I can continue to use your VPS

Quote Originally Posted by hyh911 View Post
    I have closed the paypal dispute
    My English is not very good so we may have a problem to communicate. I hope I can continue to use your VPS
    Thank you for closing the claim. I have added a credit to your account so that you can order a new VPS.
    RamNode - High Performance Cloud VPS
    SSD Cloud and Shared Hosting
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Deploy on our SSD cloud today! - www.ramnode.com

I am glad that everything is know sorted out and OP problem is solved.I was having doubt the very first time when I saw the thread why would a reputable and profitable company like Ramnode would refuse refund. And now it is crystal clear that OP violated their TOS.But anyway I hope you will enjoy your new vps with them.
    Last edited by digitallog; 11-17-2013 at 10:01 AM.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

please to help me to cancel all orders
    I am back to operation, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nick A View Post
    Thank you for closing the claim. I have added a credit to your account so that you can order a new VPS.
    please to help me to cancel all orders
    I am back to operation, thank you