BigScoots well what can you say but brilliant

42 sites, 30GB data, and all permissions adjusted for different PHP handler. all sorted with no stress thanks to Justin .

Moving loads of sites was one of them jobs that filled me with fear as i had a mix of old and new, forums and all kinds of stuff, i was told the guys at BigScoots were good ,but then they all say that . But i must say from the initial reseller application to the whole move over of sites. Justin worked none stop and made it a easy transfer,

So Justin, well done your a credit to the industry.

Pete
    the-web-design-hosting-co.com

Good review......and yes, Big Scoots do a great job......and Justin is amazing!

I notice no mention for Scott.....presumably he was on FaceBook telling everybody how cool he is?

Re: BigScoots well what can you say but brilliant

justin and scott is cool guys good company.. every word they say is true

Thanks to both the Petes!

Happy to have you on board!
    BigScoots.com - 98% of Clients Stay With Us Forever
    Offering Fully Managed Shared & Reseller Hosting
    Specializing in Managed WordPress, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    Opened 2010 & 100% Positively Reviewed Since | 100% Network Uptime

Ive heard nothing but great things about BigScoots. Kudos to them on doing an good job!
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle
    ¦ Equick @ colocrossing.com

Update time - test on support BigScoots

Ok so i have the sites all online with BigScoots , so after all the hype and the transferring is all done.
    Only now do we see if after all the change ,the move was worthwhile.

1. Speed and uptime . Well on 1 site we run a few inhouse videos, and this is a good test as before we would have some sticking and stalling, RESULT on BigScoots, superb !! streaming is as smooth as your babies bottoms, well impressed..

2. Support . Now for me this is important as running main control panel is all new as i used to have it done for me ,but i have been abondoned and cast asside like a old ragdoll .. So i needed support on sorting settings .
    So support ticket goes in and normally its time for a cup of tea well several cups of tea,and a wait around !! Well I kid you not i placed a support ticket in and 4 minutes later !! I kid you not 4 Minutes reply is made and adjustments done , didnt even get my cuppa !

So what more can you ask ? I am one happy Customer and only regret NOT moving earlier !!

So Justin or Mr Speedy as you should be called, keep up the good work..

This is my first post to WHT, long time lurker I moved away from HostGator and went to BigScoots. I'm a little guy, only have about 10 clients or so, but I placed my reseller order around 7:00pm, and everything was transferred by 8:30pm, plus they volunteered and changed the nameservers of all my domain names as well. In short:

1) I pay less than what I paid at HostGator, but have received better support and more disc space / bandwidth
    2) During the transfer, I didn't have to do anything...
    3) All my 10 clients use their email heavily on a daily basis. It's been 3 days since the transfer, I've not received a phone call from any of my clients regarding email/website issues.

Kudos to BigScoots Thanks again Justin for a great transfer job, and Scott for answering all my pre-sale questions!

Quote Originally Posted by dansan View Post
    This is my first post to WHT, long time lurker I moved away from HostGator and went to BigScoots. I'm a little guy, only have about 10 clients or so, but I placed my reseller order around 7:00pm, and everything was transferred by 8:30pm, plus they volunteered and changed the nameservers of all my domain names as well. In short:

1) I pay less than what I paid at HostGator, but have received better support and more disc space / bandwidth
    2) During the transfer, I didn't have to do anything...
    3) All my 10 clients use their email heavily on a daily basis. It's been 3 days since the transfer, I've not received a phone call from any of my clients regarding email/website issues.

Kudos to BigScoots Thanks again Justin for a great transfer job, and Scott for answering all my pre-sale questions!
    Happy to have you on board Dansan

Same Here

Just signed up with them and so far very impressed with customer service...

Welcome aboard Roger