Looking for managed VPS

I have a blog that is getting extremely popular. Getting close to 200k Alexa.

I want to move it to VPS where it's not sitting on a panel with my other sites. The only thing is, I don't want to deal with setting up server. All I want to do is change the records in my domain and move my files.

Who has the best support and management for this?
    Owner of one of the top SEO Companies in Canada. Caseo Ltd

What's your budget? Check the management section? Doesn't look like you need managed support though if you are going to transfer and change records yourself...
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Since 2002 --> http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/HD/
    Tech Blog: http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/Blog/
    Sales: Lars A Jensen. Direct: 503-999-7518 9am-5+pm

How many visitors does it have per day? is it WP?
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting&Designs View Post
    What's your budget? Check the management section? Doesn't look like you need managed support though if you are going to transfer and change records yourself...
    That is not correct Fully Managed Hosting is exactly what he needs Domain registrar settings have nothing to do with his VPS.

Knownhost is probably at the top of the Fully Managed hosts. I have never used them but I hear allot of good things about them and happy customers, so that's a great start.

There are allot of smaller hosts that offer fully managed services which you can find offers all the time in the offers section here at WHT. I would recommend checking out Knownhost or the offers section here. Good luck

Well obviously DNS has nothing to do with VPS… It just sounds like he knows how to do a few things already himself is all. OP, cool site btw!
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Since 2002 --> http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/HD/
    Tech Blog: http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/Blog/
    Sales: Lars A Jensen. Direct: 503-999-7518 9am-5+pm

I get about 30,000 to 40,000 unique visits a month but it's growing rapidly so I am trying to think ahead.

I am looking to keep it lower than 100 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting&Designs View Post
    Well obviously DNS has nothing to do with VPS… It just sounds like he knows how to do a few things already himself is all. OP, cool site btw!
    Correct, I know how to do stuff like setup sites, move webfiles and so on. What I suck at is setting up the server for my sites and knowing it is secure. My biggest concern with them is security.

and thanks.

Nice website.

Do you use any CDN like CloudFlare on your website? Also do you need management and do you have a requirement for disk space?
    HostClearly.com
    HostClearly Web Hosting
    #WeAreYourBussinessPartner
    Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting since 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by harrison914 View Post
    Nice website.

Do you use any CDN like CloudFlare on your website? Also do you need management and do you have a requirement for disk space?
    I use Cloudflare and I also have maxCDN setup. Looking to setup automatic backups for the site daily on the VPS and so on. I hate manually doing it.

Disk space is not a big issue. The main thing I am looking for is security,management and server speed and quality.

and thank you.

Check WiredTree, KnownHost and FutureHosting.
    A VPS with SSD disk and more RAM will improve your website loading speed.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials