Small Local Business Offering?

I'm putting together an offer, a package if you will, that will appeal to small local businesses.

In short, here is what I have so far:

-A minimally customized website with hosting.
    -A Domain name
    -Simple SEO set up with Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and other best practice SEO stuff.
    -Directory setup and submissions -Google, Yahoo, Bing plus maybe 3 more niche directories, etc . . .

What else?

My aim is to copy Google's campaign to help businesses "get your business online" but make it more robust by including other popular best practices to help small local businesses with their web presence.

-Simple SEO set up with Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and other best practice SEO stuff.
    -Directory setup and submissions -Google, Yahoo, Bing plus maybe 3 more niche directories, etc . . .
    This comes naturally, there's no need to submit to any directory or search engine. More than likely something will be ready to crawl your site shortly after the domain purchase.

Also just simply doing something like adding to webmaster tools google/bing will result in basically everything you need to do.

Showing up in certain directories does not happen naturally. Google and others try to surface these listings but there are more aspects to it that need attention that help improve chances of showing up in results.

If that's all you're doing for your sites then I'm certain I can get better SERP results than you.

Submission of the site to (popular) local blogs, Yellow/White Pages, niche sites...though this requires knowledge of the local area/economy; one firm cannot replicate this strategy across multiple markets due to the specialized nature of the service.

Quote Originally Posted by painperdu View Post
    I'm putting together an offer, a package if you will, that will appeal to small local businesses.

In short, here is what I have so far:

-A minimally customized website with hosting.
    -A Domain name

What else?

My aim is to copy Google's campaign to help businesses "get your business online" but make it more robust by including other popular best practices to help small local businesses with their web presence.
    I think u may add webmail on purchased domain.

You can add Logo design. How much will you charge for that package?