Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No Do BurstNet Affiliate,they not pay money [merged]

i'm already Requset affiliates Commissions 2 month,burstnet no pay me.
    Burst is dead.Burst is dead.Burst is dead.Burst is dead.Burst is dead.Burst is dead.

Have you contact them for payment issue? They are quite active here so maybe someone from BurstNet reply you soon.
    Looking around for some time
    PM me for Website Design and Web Development Work.

Quote Originally Posted by itbulu View Post
    i'm already Requset affiliates Commissions 2 month,burstnet no pay me.
    Hi,

Please supply ticket #, and I will look into this for you.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

Moved from advertisements.

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    Hi,

Please supply ticket #, and I will look into this for you.
    Good luck itbulu
    Looking around for some time
    PM me for Website Design and Web Development Work.

No Do BurstNet Affiliate,they not pay money

i'm already request Available Commissions Balance more than 2 month,but they not reply my tk.
    Burst is dead.Burst is dead.Burst is dead.Burst is dead.Burst is dead.Burst is dead.

Moved here from VPS Offers.

How long you've been waiting for their reply already?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

If the balance is big you should contact them through phone if any helpline available or try some phone details using whois tool.
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine
    Shared hosting | cPanel/WHM reseller | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VoIP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    No Do BurstNet Affiliate,they not pay money
    No. Try not. Do. Or do not.

Did you write them an email?

How long ago did you open the ticket?

Not sending the payment could have been from them simply overlooking it. I'd suggest waiting for their response before getting too worked up over it.

How long you have been waiting for the payment? In many cases, it takes up to 15 days to process the payment!

Re: No Do BurstNet Affiliate,they not pay money

Quote Originally Posted by r0cker View Post
    How long you have been waiting for the payment? In many cases, it takes up to 15 days to process the payment!
    he was request more than 2 month ago..

also i almost reach minimum request, maybe this will happen to me.. and worry about this

already 4 month no pay me.

BurstNet are active on this forum. I believe one of their representatives will be around to update us on the issue.

From experience, most hosts propose high affiliate values which they don't respect.
    █▌ Cheapest Domain Registration Service & Shared Hosting Solutions .
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,Monero, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, Crypto.
    █▌ Instant Domain Name Registration - Over 700+ Extensions x3reg.com!

already 4 month no pay me.
    Could you at least post the full story?

There are some serious issues with the individuals affiliate account, and the account is, and has been, under investigation (primarily for ineligible commissions). Unfortunately, this has been thru the holiday season, as well as during a change in operating procedures behind the scenes for our backend management of our affiliate program, so it has been seriously delayed. OP will get movement on this as soon as we can get to the bottom of these issues on his account. We have not ignored him, we responded to him multiple times...the task just not been completed yet.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!

There are some serious issues with the individuals affiliate account, and the account is, and has been, under investigation (primarily for ineligible commissions). Unfortunately, this has been thru the holiday season, as well as during a change in operating procedures behind the scenes for our backend management of our affiliate program, so it has been seriously delayed. OP will get movement on this as soon as we can get to the bottom of these issues on his account. We have not ignored him, we responded to him multiple times...the task just not been completed yet.
    Didn't see that coming. </sarcasm>
    ❄️❄️❄️ HOSTBLIZZARD.COM --- 100% Canadian Hosting Provider ❄️❄️❄️
    • Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud Hosting • VPS Servers • Domain Names
    a division of Sheernox Technology Group

when been completed?already long and long time.

when been completed?already long and long time.
    Patience my friend. Patience.

I would expect no later than Monday, as we plan on spending time this weekend during some slow hours to get the research in on this we need to, in order to get this resolved.

I haven't used BurstNet (yet) but most hosting companies have a 90 day after the end of the month in which the order was made rule.

Which in practical terms means you get paid in the billing cycle after the 90 days after the end of the month the order was made. So call it 5 months.

The reason is normally to ensure that orders are genuine and not the get a friend to sign on, get the affiliate payment and cancel the service type of thing.
    HostComparator.com
    VPS and Dedicated Server Comparison
    The web hosts your mother wouldn't tell you about.

are this will happen to me??,, i was submit ticket 1 month ago,, but my request not realized until now..

Today is MARCH 2014,ALRADY HALF YEAR PASS,NEED WAITING MORE YEARS?

That is because most credit card disputes run 90 days, generally after 90 days, you can no longer file a dispute, and to be honest, with todays technology, 90 days is way to long. If it takes you 90 days to find out if you have been scammed or to file a dispute then something is clearly wrong on the clients end. People need to log into their accounts or view their account history more often, rather then it being 89 days "oh I think I have been scammed, time to dispute this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonomicon View Post
    I haven't used BurstNet (yet) but most hosting companies have a 90 day after the end of the month in which the order was made rule.

Which in practical terms means you get paid in the billing cycle after the 90 days after the end of the month the order was made. So call it 5 months.

The reason is normally to ensure that orders are genuine and not the get a friend to sign on, get the affiliate payment and cancel the service type of thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast