Faust Internet Services website review

I recently redid the website for my hosting business and I wanted to get some impressions and guidance on what to improve on. I know the red prices look a bit wonky and need to be changed, but other than that I was unsure what else to do.

My site is going for a minimalistic approach, so I would appreciate it if you took that into consideration if you think there should be 'more content'.

Faustis.com
    Faust Internet Services - Shared Web Hosting Solutions
    -Relaxed and reliable web hosting services with an emphasis on freedom of expression
    -Small and effective support team with a small-host atmosphere

Not a fan of the logo, or the cpanel / whm, would be nice to show what it is , other than that good job looks nice. PS your site logo is different to the client area one?
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

The cPanel/WHM has to go, I agree. I just wasn't sure what to do with the area. The 'Logo' in the billing panel is different mostly because of the color scheme and the fact that I can't have 'FIS' at the top of the page without defining what it means. I view the billing panel and the HTML pages as separate entities. I'm not really going for the traditional large hosting company template, rather a small business feel. I might just replace the cPanel/WHM with just a picture of the panel or something. Any suggestions on that?
    Faust Internet Services - Shared Web Hosting Solutions
    -Relaxed and reliable web hosting services with an emphasis on freedom of expression
    -Small and effective support team with a small-host atmosphere