2 Plugins: APF Parallels Plesk Extension & Add-On Domain to Main Acct cPanel Plugin
APF Parallels Plesk Extension
And we are back as promised with another extension for Parallels Plesk. This time, it is a GUI to manage the APF firewall from inside Parallels Plesk. We know that Plesk has its own Firewall module, but something like APF will definitely make your life easier when it comes to firewall management. Every Install of our Plugin will load a custom ruleset to your firewall that you can manage from inside your Plesk Panel.
Major Features Include:
a. Start / Stop Firewall.
b. List Firewall Rules.
c. Firewall Log.
d. Refresh Firewall.
e. Edit Firewall Configuration.
f. View Firewall Configuration.
g. Allow / Deny Ips instantly.
h. List Allowed / List Denied Ips.
i. List Inbound TCP / UDP Ports.
j. List Outbound TCP / UDP Ports.
h. Edit Inbound /Outbound TCP / UDP Ports.
Add-On Domain to Main Account Convertor cPanel WHM Plugin
Another feature to add to your cPanel WHM from the Admin-Ahead Team, the Add-On domain to Main Domain cPanel WHM Plugin. Add this Plugin and click to convert an add-on domain to a main domain in seconds.
- Account selection based on reseller accounts can be done from root WHM
- Resellers can convert addon domains under their accounts from their WHM
- Ability to select DBs to be moved along with the addon domain
- Email accounts and website files moved automatically
- Automatically removes the addon domain
Things to note:
- DB user will have to be manually created and assigned once the conversion is complete.
- Connection strings in web scripts will have to be manually updated after the conversion is done.