Thread: Keyword Ranking

* Keyword Ranking

If I am the owner of a new website without any PR and backlinks. and if I make quality original content then how can I go up in google SEPR. The reason for asking this question is that there are many high pr website with low content quality. I want to compete with them
      0 Not allowed!

start building backlinks from quality sites ( with a good PR). Keep on writing good content, your site ranking will rise. Another thing is to identify the keywords where their will be less people trying to rank high.. =)
    Web Development Sri Lanka - RG, The Static and Dynamic Web Development Service Provider with web hosting
    Web Design and SEO Services by RG the Freelance Designer
      0 Not allowed!

Actually PR of low quality websites is definitely high but they can't rank well in Google SERPs. You said that you have put quality content on your website. Now, perform its backlinking but this should be or quality. Avoid spam linking.
      0 Not allowed!

I am agree with the Andy's statement here that "high PR but they can't rank well in Google SERPs." if you want to increase PR as well as ranking of your website then you need to add unique quality content on your website which is the first step & then start getting backlinks from good websites(PR>3 & Domain Authority>40).Do-follow backlinks helps lots in getting ranking on search engine so try to get maximum do-follow backlinks to rank high.
      0 Not allowed!

Thats a funny question because every new website starts with 0 backlinks and No Page Rank. That doesn't means you cannot start pulling traffic to your site. For that we have SEO, social media marketing, blogging, etc. PR is just one of many factors that decide SERP, you still can pull a lot of traffic without PR.
    Web Design Services and Mobile Application Development at talentsfromindia.com
      0 Not allowed!

You can add quality backlinks from forums or other sites. Add this links continuous, and add good link - quality / not quantity, and it's be OK, of course, add unique content to your site. Good luck...
    If you need a web developer from Serbia - check: Web design Belgrade
    And check my page for SEO optimisation: SEO Belgrade
      0 Not allowed!

first of all
    you should know that what does high quality website linking mean,
    now if the alexa is good of any website so it is having high quality and this is trick that always make links on those blog those are having white background.
    because most of 90% of those blogs are dofollow,
    well google now as much smart that it can count now nofollow too.

well there is not important of fake high pr websites, most of companies having duplicate and spin content on site with no alexa but having high pr on website's each page that does not mean you must go to their for backlinking.
    so be carefull.
      0 Not allowed!

Can you please give some examples of "quality backlinks"?
    I think that quality is so subjective that it can be interpreted by different people in different ways.

I would tend to say that you should for sure avoid spamy backlinks.

Start maybe with the classical ones like directories: dmoz.org

Are there any other generally accepted quality backlinks?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by learnro View Post
    Can you please give some examples of "quality backlinks"?
    I think that quality is so subjective that it can be interpreted by different people in different ways.

I would tend to say that you should for sure avoid spamy backlinks.

Start maybe with the classical ones like directories: dmoz.org

Are there any other generally accepted quality backlinks?
    Quality backlinks have a PR ranking, HIGH QUALITY CONTENT, lots of Google indexed pages, and a good Alexa ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

And be careful should you consider to buy backlinks. it's more difficult to use paid backlinks nowadays because of Google updates Panda and Penguin.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks

Thanks a lot to all the members.Now my question has been resolved
      0 Not allowed!