Another recommendation request for reseller account.

This forum is excellent for recommendations. I have been reading many but wanted to float my own. Here are my requirements. Budget sub £15/month.

- Free migration service from cPanel to cPanel
    - WHM/cPanel
    - Ideally Litespeed
    - Daily backups (ideally with access without support ticket)
    - Generous space (circa 50GB)
    - Good service.
    - UK based server (failing that EU)

I looked at unlimitedwebhosting and they were good but had no migration service. I could do it manually but I just don't want to! Plus "unlimited" is always suspect.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by latitudehopper; 11-13-2013 at 10:58 AM.

There's always http://surpasshosting.com (hostdime), haven't used them in a while though. I believe they have what you're looking for with the exception of Litespeed.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

Your budget and requirements seems perfect match to find any decent provider .What i would suggest is to select list of 3-4 decent providers and personally contact each of them regarding the features they really offers.Never pay for year if you're going to try new company which you didn't try .

Almost all good providers here offer free migration without any extra charges or they do charge after certain limit .

Daily/Weekly Backup is now basic necessity in current digital world and check the same whether same provider offer or not.
    Fastest . Reliable . Affordable Web Hosting by MNCHOST.COM

█ Shared | Business | Reseller : 1.Litespeed 2.Cpanel 3.Pure SSDs 4.US Support 5.Hourly Backups
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers | Premium Bandwidth | New SSD-US Servers

Is £15/month with or without a billing system such as WHMCS?

Quote Originally Posted by NEQ3 - Sam View Post
    Is £15/month with or without a billing system such as WHMCS?
    Without. More words to meet minimum post length.

£15, you'll find it hard there mate, UK Hosting is so much more expensive than the likes of USA or other countries. I used SimplexWebs for shared hosting before they ditched it and made people upgrade. Great service and support, so I suggest you check them out, they are based in the UK too.

https://www.simplexwebs.com/enterprise-reseller

You'll notice the UK price is like double for your specs. If you wish to use a USA Provider I recommend FreshRoastedHosting and CrocWeb.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    £15, you'll find it hard there mate, UK Hosting is so much more expensive than the likes of USA or other countries. I used SimplexWebs for shared hosting before they ditched it and made people upgrade. Great service and support, so I suggest you check them out, they are based in the UK too.

https://www.simplexwebs.com/enterprise-reseller

You'll notice the UK price is like double for your specs. If you wish to use a USA Provider I recommend FreshRoastedHosting and CrocWeb.
    I think OP only need good webhosting that cares and provide true service rather than large bunch of addons like WHMCS and i know OP can get better company in U.K. in budget of £15 with RAID-10 50GB Drive (may not SSDs) .

█ Shared | Business | Reseller : 1.Litespeed 2.Cpanel 3.Pure SSDs 4.US Support 5.Hourly Backups

Quote Originally Posted by MNCHOST - Chris View Post
    I think OP only need good webhosting that cares and provide true service rather than large bunch of addons like WHMCS and i know OP can get better company in U.K. in budget of £15 with RAID-10 50GB Drive (may not SSDs) .
    One other issue is that if it is a non-UK host I get hit with a currency exchange fee, unless I can find a way around this.

Quote Originally Posted by latitudehopper View Post
    One other issue is that if it is a non-UK host I get hit with a currency exchange fee, unless I can find a way around this.
    Agree but how much 3-5% ? Not large i think in front of good provider yet consider UK based host in your first preference .

Stablehost has EU (Amsterdam) servers. So does EuroVPS.

Both or those are excellent hosts, and have reseller plans. I'm not aware of many decent UK hosts with reseller packages. UK is mostly great shared and VPS hosts. Amsterdam is pretty much the same as Londan, in web terms.

Currency exchange from Visa (credit card) is maybe 1%.
    Last edited by kpmedia; 11-13-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Without. More words to meet minimum post length.
    You might want to give ezpzhosting.co.uk a look. They seem to have reseller plans for that price...

Yea you want to stay away from unlimited disk space hosts if you're serious about your business
    Webhostpython.com - Reliable Shared, Reseller, and KVM VPS Hosting Services.
    Dual Octa Core Xeon E5 Servers. RAID10 Storage. Enterprise DDOS Protection. Pure SSD Plans
    24/7 Support | Live Chat | In-House Support Staff | 1-800-929-9061 | Dallas, TX

Check Stablehost and crockweb
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

Your budget is decent for the specs and resources you are asking for. Most host will do free site migration up to a certain limit of space what not but it's easy to do and you can always do this yourself if you find such a good host.

There are lots and lots of wonderful great host here on WHT you may want to check out the web hosting forums offer before signing up with any recommendations. You say you want Litespeed I think you should take a look at geekstorage their resellers are equipped with a lot of powerful specs and they have many good adding features.

Lightbulb Recommendation

This forum is excellent for recommendations. I have been reading many but wanted to float my own. Here are my requirements. Budget sub £15/month.

- Free migration service from cPanel to cPanel
    - WHM/cPanel
    - Ideally Litespeed
    - Daily backups (ideally with access without support ticket)
    - Generous space (circa 50GB)
    - Good service.
    - UK based server (failing that EU)

I looked at unlimitedwebhosting and they were good but had no migration service. I could do it manually but I just don't want to! Plus "unlimited" is always suspect.

Thank you in advance.
    Hi, based on your requirements, your budget is descent enough. just browse through there are many hosting providers who provide this.
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor

Hello !
    Your budget is enough for you requirements . But try to get away from unlimited web space if you want a quality hosting