Has JaguarPC Helpdesk Down ???

i have been trying to contact JaguarPC - sales / support but never seem to receive any response does anyone know how to?

1. via Live Chat - "Thank you! Your message has been sent. Our support team will contact you soon" - No response received !!!

2. via Client Login interface -> Tickets -> New - "Unable to continue. You do not have permission to carry out this action."

3. via Client Login interface -> Support -> Helpdesk - "Uncaught Exception Invalid data provided in ./__swift/apps/base/models/User/class.SWIFT_User.php:651"

It also displays my password as clear text !!!

4. via Client Login interface -> Support -> Add Ticket - "Ticket cannot be added"

5. via Contact Us on their webpage - the only email listed, [email protected] - No response received.

I have attached screenshots of all issues listed above in case anyone doubts their veracity
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JaguarPC Ticket Submission Issue.jpg   JaguarPC Ticket Submission Server Error.jpg   JaguarPC Ticket Submission Error.jpg   JaguarPC Ticket Chat Unavailable.jpg  
    Last edited by Steven F; 11-15-2013 at 03:51 PM.

No they haven't closed down.

Looks like some programming errors but definitely not being shut down.

I doubt their sales team is 24x7 but I bet if you attempt to contact them again, it gets resolved
    Webby Enterprises LLC
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Orlando, FL and Saint Louis, MO
    In the business since 1997!

been trying to contact them for more than a week ...

We definitely haven't closed down. Live chat is only available 8 am to 7 pm CST. Tickets are unable to be submitted directly to Kayako without a user. It looks like the nixcore create a ticket form doesn't list any departments which is why you receive a submission error.

If you could PM your email address, I'll track down your email that was sent to our sales department.
    Synersis Media | Boutique Technology Marketing Agency

Zachary,

Good to hear that you haven't closed down but you seem to offer no solution to my problem - unable to contact your support team / raise a ticket

1. I have tried contacting your live chat at the hours you have mentioned but the response has always been "Please leave a message and we will contact you soon"

2. The login (hellojohn at outlook.com) via the Client Login interface still produces the same errors, I am unable to raise a new ticket or even view my previous tickets.

John

Quote Originally Posted by scribbletojohn View Post
    Zachary,

Good to hear that you haven't closed down but you seem to offer no solution to my problem - unable to contact your support team / raise a ticket

1. I have tried contacting your live chat at the hours you have mentioned but the response has always been "Please leave a message and we will contact you soon"

2. The login (hellojohn at outlook.com) via the Client Login interface still produces the same errors, I am unable to raise a new ticket or even view my previous tickets.

John
    John,

I have had our system resend log in details to the billing area to the primary user on the account. I've also checked our chat logs and I do see your Offline Messages. All of these happened outside our normal business hours.

John P, hellojohn at outlook.com Wed, 11/13/13 07:17:21 am
    John P, hellojohn at outlook.com, Mon, 11/11/13 09:26:30 pm
    John P, hellojohn at outlook.com, Wed 8/7/13 05:18:18 am
    John P, hellojohn at outlook.com, Wed, 10/17/12 03:10:44 am

The issues you faced with submitting a ticket this morning was a 10 GBPS udp flood.
    Last edited by Zachary McClung; 11-13-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Zachary,

There is no problem in the client login / backroom interface login however i am still unable to view tickets or submit them.

John

Don't you have a support email id where i could communicate my VPS related problem rather than wait for you to resolve the Ticketing System problem?

Zachary,

There is no problem in the client login / backroom interface login however i am still unable to view tickets or submit them.

John
    Hello John,

Please try to submit a support ticket now. There was no first name and last name on the account which was causing for the system not to accept the ticket.

If there's one thing about these guys, it's that they'll take care of you and your problem. They've been around a long time and are one of the few hosts I genuinely respect.
    Webhostpython.com - Reliable Shared, Reseller, and KVM VPS Hosting Services.
    Dual Octa Core Xeon E5 Servers. RAID10 Storage. Enterprise DDOS Protection. Pure SSD Plans
    24/7 Support | Live Chat | In-House Support Staff | 1-800-929-9061 | Dallas, TX

I don't think these guys are shutting down for a while now. I hope they can handle and fix your issue. Let us do know how this goes and if the situation is better or the same. I am sure they will be able to fix the problems quickly as possible.

Zachary,

This is getting to be a joke ... i'm not sure if its on you or me !!!

The Ticket System is still broken .. you are welcome to use my login and check .. why don't you try viewing closed tickets or submitting a new ticket ?

If i can't escalate my problem to you via the ticketing system .. how do you intend to resolve it ? why don;t you just provide me an email id where i can email you the primary problem rather than waste my time with your non-functional ticketing system.

John

Zachary,

looks like the ticket system is fixed .. hopefully i can now submit / escalate the issue at hand. It's a pity that you don't have redundancy for escalation of support issues.

John

Zachary,

John
    It's them. Most customers who leave JPC in disgust utter, "this has to be a joke" on their way out. They really are THAT bad.

Zachary,

The Ticket System is still broken .. you are welcome to use my login and check .. why don't you try viewing closed tickets or submitting a new ticket ?

If i can't escalate my problem to you via the ticketing system .. how do you intend to resolve it ? why don;t you just provide me an email id where i can email you the primary problem rather than waste my time with your non-functional ticketing system.

John
    Hello John,

You are welcome to email support (@) jaguarpc (dot) com or you can email me directly. If you'd like to email me the password to your account I can trouble shoot it for you; however, I don't have access to your password nor do I want to reset it on you again so you cannot log in to nixcore.

@Steven F

My post was flagged and you've asked me to submit proof that I was a JaguarPC customer, but I can't sign up for your helpdesk to submit that proof from my location.

Please send me your email address or a way to PM you, and I'll certainly be happy to prove that I was an unhappy JaguarPC customer who had to put up with absurd downtime, terrible communication, and sketchy TOS-lawyering before finally leaving in disgust. Heck, I'll post it here if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesa View Post
    @Steven F

My post was flagged and you've asked me to submit proof that I was a JaguarPC customer, but I can't sign up for your helpdesk to submit that proof from my location.

Please send me your email address or a way to PM you, and I'll certainly be happy to prove that I was an unhappy JaguarPC customer who had to put up with absurd downtime, terrible communication, and sketchy TOS-lawyering before finally leaving in disgust. Heck, I'll post it here if you'd like.
    With both Web Hosting Talk and Jag using the same help desk software it kind of sounds like you are having a local issue since you cannot seem to access either help desks.

I can't sign up for your helpdesk to submit that proof from my location.
    Just click here to report this post and that will create a ticket with us for you.
    There's no such thing as an unmanaged server - It's actually self-managed. Worth remembering next time you're looking for someone to complain to.
    DATA VALUATION SERVICE: Your data's value is linked directly to your backup strategy. If YOU don't have your own backups then YOU value your data at ZERO. So why should anyone else care when you lose it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary McClung View Post
    With both Web Hosting Talk and Jag using the same help desk software it kind of sounds like you are having a local issue since you cannot seem to access either help desks.
    Spin away, Zach. I had absolutely no problem accessing your help desk while I was unfortunate enough to be your customer. The problem was that you guys couldn't operate it very well from your end.

To potential JPC customers, note how Zach IMMEDIATELY jumps on the "I don't have hardly ANY of the facts in front of me, but I'm pretty certain it's your problem," excuses? This is exactly what it's like to be their customer too.

Spin away, Zach. I had absolutely no problem accessing your help desk while I was unfortunate enough to be your customer. The problem was that you guys couldn't operate it very well from your end.

To potential JPC customers, note how Zach IMMEDIATELY jumps on the "I don't have hardly ANY of the facts in front of me, but I'm pretty certain it's your problem," excuses? This is exactly what it's like to be their customer too.
    John, let's back track here for a moment. I explained why you were unable to reach us via live chat (outside of normal business hours). Our help desk was having issues that day and fixed that. I resent you your log ins for our help desk and then provided you our support email along with even offering to personally to take care of your issue by emailing me directly. My email is in my signature for anyone in the world to reach out to and they do.

Best of luck with your future hosting company sorry we couldn't meet your needs.

Zach,

Yes, let's backtrack.

1) Wrong customer. But thanks for proving my point about your having so little information and making decisions anyway. This is what I had to put up with when I was hosting with you too. You very rarely, as an organization, had much of a clue what was going on. I'm sure John feels the same way.

2) Even if I were John, you're still full of it. You said, "I explained why you were unable to reach us via live chat (outside of normal business hours)," yet your own website, at jaguarpc.com/chatsupport.html, says your chat is available 24/7. I had to put up with a lot of this too. You guys like to pretend you offer the same as your competition by putting up misleading graphics and half-truths all over your website, then you act like it's your customer's fault that we can't understand that what you REALLY mean by "24/7 Online support" on a chat pop-out is "not 24/7."

3) When you put yourself out there, saying, "my email is in my signature for anyone in the world to reach out," the expectation is that you'll be at least amenable to discussion. I don't think the problem is that people don't reach out to you, it's that when we do, you're a colossal jerk who can never, ever be wrong for any reason.

But hey, swing for the fences, Zach. I'm sure this other guy appreciates you telling me all about the problems he had hosting with you. I'd just LOVE it if you started rattling off issues you had with me to another customer with their own set of complaints.

Zach,

Yes, let's backtrack.

1) Wrong customer. But thanks for proving my point about your having so little information and making decisions anyway. This is what I had to put up with when I was hosting with you too. You very rarely, as an organization, had much of a clue what was going on. I'm sure John feels the same way.

2) Even if I were John, you're still full of it. You said, "I explained why you were unable to reach us via live chat (outside of normal business hours)," yet your own website, at jaguarpc.com/chatsupport.html, says your chat is available 24/7. I had to put up with a lot of this too. You guys like to pretend you offer the same as your competition by putting up misleading graphics and half-truths all over your website, then you act like it's your customer's fault that we can't understand that what you REALLY mean by "24/7 Online support" on a chat pop-out is "not 24/7."

3) When you put yourself out there, saying, "my email is in my signature for anyone in the world to reach out," the expectation is that you'll be at least amenable to discussion. I don't think the problem is that people don't reach out to you, it's that when we do, you're a colossal jerk who can never, ever be wrong for any reason.

But hey, swing for the fences, Zach. I'm sure this other guy appreciates you telling me all about the problems he had hosting with you. I'd just LOVE it if you started rattling off issues you had with me to another customer with their own set of complaints.
    I apologize for mixing you up with John. There is always a lot going on and I should have taken more time to double check. You are right I don't have your information. It was based on John having issues with our help desk which both WHT and our team uses (Kayako).

If you'd let me know how you made it to the chatsupport.html area I'd be happy to remove it. As you can see on the rest of the site it is removed. We are still finding some every now and then.

We do offer 24/7 support via ticket only at this point. As long as you aren't having issues like John the other day, you should receive a response from our technical support team within an hour.

I'm also sorry if you've felt I've been or anyone else on our team has been rude to you. It wasn't the intent.

If you'd let me know how you made it to the chatsupport.html area I'd be happy to remove it. As you can see on the rest of the site it is removed. We are still finding some every now and then.
    You've been "updating" your site for two years. I've pointed this image out to your organization half a dozen times. It was reasonable of you to use the "oops, I forgot that was there" excuse in 2011, when you stopped providing real support and started your "redesign." Click "Support" then "Live chat with us" to get to it, by the way. It's not like it's buried deep anywhere, it's the primary sidebar link on your "Support" page.

We do offer 24/7 support via ticket only at this point. As long as you aren't having issues like John the other day, you should receive a response from our technical support team within an hour.
    So you're literally saying, "as long as our sole source of contact isn't down, you can contact us anytime!" Boy, that inspires confidence.

And where does it say that on your website, Zach? Your "Support" page has a big image that opens to a "24/7" promise behind a live chat link, and right under that is a second image that says "call us 24/7." I think the support you provide and the support you want potential customers to think you provide are two different things. I also think it's wrong of you to admonish customers like John for not understanding that when you so clearly don't even know what your own web site promises.

I'm also sorry if you've felt I've been or anyone else on our team has been rude to you. It wasn't the intent.
    You weren't just rude, Zach. You were a terrible web hosting company with the worst communication I've ever seen, always had an "it's not us, it's you/them" excuse for every problem, invented ways to keep from paying out for outages, and when all was said and done, after your company had made a number of promises directly, chose not to stand by your word.

You've been "updating" your site for two years. I've pointed this image out to your organization half a dozen times. It was reasonable of you to use the "oops, I forgot that was there" excuse in 2011, when you stopped providing real support and started your "redesign." Click "Support" then "Live chat with us" to get to it, by the way. It's not like it's buried deep anywhere, it's the primary sidebar link on your "Support" page.

So you're literally saying, "as long as our sole source of contact isn't down, you can contact us anytime!" Boy, that inspires confidence.

And where does it say that on your website, Zach? Your "Support" page has a big image that opens to a "24/7" promise behind a live chat link, and right under that is a second image that says "call us 24/7." I think the support you provide and the support you want potential customers to think you provide are two different things. I also think it's wrong of you to admonish customers like John for not understanding that when you so clearly don't even know what your own web site promises.

You weren't just rude, Zach. You were a terrible web hosting company with the worst communication I've ever seen, always had an "it's not us, it's you/them" excuse for every problem, invented ways to keep from paying out for outages, and when all was said and done, after your company had made a number of promises directly, chose not to stand by your word.
    Jesa,

Would you mind e-mailing me with some additional information so I can look into your issues you had with us. I don't have any information as you are a new member.

It is a lot different company now then it was a year ago or two years ago. We didn't want to take away 24/7 live support. In order to get back to a good place with support, it was something we needed to do or it simply would have been a continued downward tail spin.

Our help desk right now has 20 to 30 minute response times compared to earlier this year when there was 4 to 8 hours. While there are some who are upset that we broke promises or have phrases still not removed from our site (phone was removed June 2012, chat April/May 2013) we did it for a reason and hopefully some day those who have left will come back. Those who are upset and still with us see the great benefits of the decisions we made.