Serverhub VPS make me crazy

I have take 2 VPs from this company. One during 2012 and another 2013. First VPS namely saerahost.com performing well. But i face problem with the 2nd one VPS.MYHOSTINGMEDIA.NET where have perform several upgrade. the recent issue was with Cpanel where Cpanel upgrade block which ask to upgrade mysql first. After these upgrade, server can not read php scripts. All of my website was with PHP scripts. I had only 2 domain with this server.

Finally open support ticket. The subject of the support ticket was VPS. MYHOSTINGMEDIA.NET. They suggest it need to reinstall system which will destroy the date/file/account. I agree to do that. But they perform this reinstall in my other VPS where i had about 13 working web site account. All lost! Out of one was business directory and other for my clients (garment business). I did not expect any operation in this server (saerahost.com).

I have request serverhub yesterday, if they have any backup system (probably not) to collect the data whatever possible. But no response yet. Now i have to beg to my clients! and needless to say, to complete the design of 12 website need lot of times. MY clients had email accounts with their domain. Naturally they lost their correspondence/files. Note that all was business website by garment and related company.
    I will cancel 1VPS to night. And next one depend on their response. i have not yet get any response.

I know it is a big company. But i can not ignore my client's sentiment because i am no not a big company. If any one has any suggestion?

Moved > VPS Hosting .
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Is it managed or unmanaged?
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

Quote Originally Posted by Hannan View Post
    Is it managed or unmanaged?
    ServerHub's VPS are self-managed.

as it is self managed. I don't think they will get a back up from your websites. best thing is to do if the Cpanel is still active. just get a full back up on a remote location (just check everything has been backed up)
    and then request for a reload. Does it have any CP the VPS it self?
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation

Hi
    it is unmanaged server. But they reply me yesterday and told they keep back up. That was good news.They restore all data. this morning, it is o.k. I am very satisfied with them for your sincere cooperation.And off course considering issue, they did their job more that what they should do for a self managed server.

Thanks to Serverhub. Specially thanks to Tyler E of Serberhub.
    thanks to all of you.

Happy to hear they still keep backup for your files.
    Even they have the backup, better you make a backup in your local computer or another backup solution

yes. I shall do it. Thanks

Let's say you are very luck ominous this situation and so are your clients.

You should really consider making your own back ups.ost hosts don't make back ups or even if they do they will try to hit you with a fee to get it to you. But in this case you are in good hands with the provider you have now. But no matter what your clients don't deserve it back up their data just like how your provider "server webs" is backing up your data. You always want to be on the safe way then the sorry side like how you where before. Also having your own back up you could of done all this yourself without having to wait on them,

Just good thing they had your back covered and now everything is back in state and working like normal.

Yes. I am lucky. Thank to all of you.
    Mosharaf