Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Scam - Dedicated Server Scam by emonsterhost AKA FastServNet

It was too late when I realized I was scammed by monster admin@emonsterhost.com Operate by Ryan
    Who use Eric and Rick just fake names for the same person.

There were 2 post in WHT about servers with /21 IP block and just had the interest due to potential client I had.

Went through reviews but not able to find more post about bad, so I went ahead and made the payment of USD 561

Monster was very responsive until I made the payment. But after payment he has gone missing.

When I made inquiry using another ID, got response to sales inquiry within few hours even he had time to chat with me on Skype. When I asked about the refund he is rolling out some story.

All payment has gone same person admin@emonsterhost.com AKA Ryan Lunzmann rllunzmann@gmail.com has fake names like Eric, Rick & Ryan which has verified PayPal FastServNet

Even I made a dispute on PayPal still pending with no resolution.

My advice to keep away from above company and person.

Here are the links to WHT advertisement made by this Scammer and still alive on WHT.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...onsterhost.com
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...onsterhost.com

Also here is the WHT ID of the Scammer http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=158201

Hope people see this emonsterhost , emonsterhost.com review before even think about it.
    Last edited by Zimple; 11-12-2013 at 10:35 PM.

I'm sorry you got scammed and hope you get your money back. I just checked the website and it is marked as high risk, I was warned by Chrome:

Access has been blocked as the threat Troj/JSRedir-AK has been found on this website.
    Return to the page you were previously viewing.

I looked up the domain registrar and it shows this:
    Domain Name: EMONSTERHOST.COM
    Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Registrant Name: Michael Blanton
    Registrant Organization:
    Name Server: NS2070.DIZINC.COM
    Name Server: NS2071.DIZINC.COM

Might give you more info on trying to get your money back.

What story did they give when you asked for a refund on the skype chat?
    ViralVPS.com - Linux & Windows Xen VPS Servers
    10Gbps Connection | Netherlands Location | IPv4 & IPv6
    SSD Cached RAID10 Storage | Instant Setup! | Bitcoin Accepted

This is the story he is rolling out.

[2:43:49 AM] eMonsterhost .com: What I'm asking is, whom did you work with on our end?
    [2:44:11 AM] : its only with you
    [2:44:29 AM] : admin@emonsterhost.com
    [2:44:38 AM] : the same email you have posted on WHT
    [2:44:55 AM] : Yes, but that address is used by a few. We use distribution...
    [2:45:06 AM] eMonsterhost .com: 3 people are here...
    [2:45:12 AM] : that does not matter
    [2:45:19 AM] eMonsterhost .com: Eric, Rick & Ryan
    [2:45:54 AM] will you refund or not ?
    [2:46:13 AM] eMonsterhost .com: I need to look into this first before just blindly sending money away...

admin@ email address sounds like a generic address then. What he says sounds reasonable. How long had you been waiting for a reply until you chatted to them on skype? And how long has it been since the skype conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by mike86 View Post
    admin@ email address sounds like a generic address then. What he says sounds reasonable. How long had you been waiting for a reply until you chatted to them on skype? And how long has it been since the skype conversation?
    Made the payment on Oct 24 and sent plenty of emails. Even they not responding to my emails, but they to respond to PayPal inquiry.

F*%$ing scam artists... Zimple, why wait on PayPal? Just file a chargeback. These scum are either trying to delay your payment to get it cashed/transferred to their bank account and you slowed it down by filing a dispute. Trust me, file a chargeback for non receipt and 100% you will win.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdavids22 View Post
    F*%$ing scam artists... Zimple, why wait on PayPal? Just file a chargeback. These scum are either trying to delay your payment to get it cashed/transferred to their bank account and you slowed it down by filing a dispute. Trust me, file a chargeback for non receipt and 100% you will win.
    Thanks!. Will call the bank as first thing in tomorrow morning.

Do they have a support desk or are you emailing them directly?

You may not win a paypal case because hosting is intangible goods, and are not covered by paypal protection. I would hold off on doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by mike86 View Post
    Do they have a support desk or are you emailing them directly?

You may not win a paypal case because hosting is intangible goods, and are not covered by paypal protection. I would hold off on doing this.
    Its direct emailing.

Yes, Finally I made a Appeal on PayPal.

Hi,

I am in the same case as you are - I am fighting them via Paypal chargeback too - same exact story you have ; he also goes by the name of "Clarice Lunzman"

I too tried to do a deal with him 2 days ago, i sent him money via paypal and just opened a dispute which should stop the money from leaving paypal. i'll keep you updated with the situation, hopefully i get the money back as it's only been 2 days and i believe paypal takes a few days for money to be transferred out of the account.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimple View Post
    Its direct emailing.

Yes, Finally I made a Appeal on PayPal.
    PayPal resolve appeal in favor of this scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimple View Post
    PayPal resolve appeal in favor of this scammer.
    i'm sorry to hear that, i just spoke with paypal and thank goodness my money is still in paypal's hands. So it is likly it will be returned to my account and i pushed to have his account flagged with paypal.

Post more info and proof. This way maybe WHT bans them or suspends their account. You know people don't do research before ordering servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Injection View Post
    Post more info and proof. This way maybe WHT bans them or suspends their account. You know people don't do research before ordering servers.
    Already given all the proof to mods.

Unfortunately scam artists are around everywhere and it is not fair on hard working people like us trying to legally and honestly make a buck to be scammed by these people.

I really hope you get some joy with your chargeback as paypal are no good now unless it is a physical item.

Quote Originally Posted by creativeweb1 View Post
    Unfortunately scam artists are around everywhere and it is not fair on hard working people like us trying to legally and honestly make a buck to be scammed by these people.

I really hope you get some joy with your chargeback as paypal are no good now unless it is a physical item.
    Well said. Written document with all the proofs submitted to bank. Waiting for their action.

Please let us know what happened at the end.
    Scammers have no place on WHT!

This company should be banned on wht.Also OP you should have first looked for their reviews their reputation before purchasing from them.

I was given warning by scamer. He took my money and walk away...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:36 PM
    Subject: Re: FW: Dedicated Server Scammer

Considering you didn't allow us anytime to review the situation & posting already, it won't help you any.

Sorry to hear you ended up loosing the Paypal dispute and must say I am surprized. You may still file a chargeback through your bank I believe though except being missed after your payment have they not ever simply try to deliver the product to you? Have you asked for a refund only because they were less responsive after getting the money? Anyways I do hope you get your money back and study your lesson better next time you gonna make such huge payment for a single server.

Warm regards
    Ceko

I think filing a chargeback would be against PayPal's terms since you would not be filing a chargeback against the scammer, you will be doing so against PayPal so be careful about that route
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

Almost got me to

Glad I searched before it was to late. He hit me for 2k+ and then has been playing me along.

But PayPal fraud called me today so I guess they are on to him. Went by Ryann for me. Seems he will not be getting my $. I hope this works out for you the same.

If not you have your CC company. I called and they will do a charge back to PP if they do not refund. Paypal sounded like they would go after this guy hard. So if you all want to share info PM me and we can try to stomp this guy out.

Scammers are killing the trust this community use to have for each other.

BTW the callback number for PP is 402-935-7733

So it means my experience with www.Somosotech.com is not as worst as yours. I did not receive refund because I agree with their terms and condition that if I will use a wallet system to pay, I could have a credit of at least 15% but service cancellation would be refunded only back to my wallet but not to the bank account. Full refund or 100% refund is only allowed by them if I will pay directly from paypal or credit card. I was lured by the 15% credit in their wallet system.

There are so many bux catching system now so before you will purchase any services, read, read read…

In your case with that hosting service, talk to your credit card provider or paypal. They will help you. Scam sites would be block if you will make a high level complain against them. Try searching ICANN website for the high level complains.

Another lesson is do not spend so much if you are not yet familiar with the hosting service. If they will offer 3 months then grab it at least you would know their system within 3 months, if something happened, its not a big lose and investment protection also against fraud, online scam and legally acceptable system through binding or agreement

I was lucky in their invoice to me they put full refund if requested in the first 5 days. Well today is day 3. So that alone was enough for my CC company. But I was treated exactly the same as the others have said.

So seems to be what they do. Take money and never provide the service. If I am proven wrong I will eat my words. But not to worried about that happening.

PayPay was very helpful since they called me about the transaction. I did not even have to call them. They never released the money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast