[For Sale]: Vbulletin.com owned licence.

Best web's discussion forum software.

Owned licence. $130

Price negociable.

More info @ www.vbulletin.com

ripman(at)west.tarnow.pl

http://www.rip.is.net.pl/vb.gif

$100 via PaySystems or 2checkout
    Nothing Special: True Archive , just my lil archive for fun... maybe turn into something more?

Never mind, please delete.

I reserve the right not to sell the licence if I'm not satisfied.

Due to technical issues I can only handle transfer to the bank account.
    Last edited by R1P3Q; 04-13-2003 at 06:45 PM.

What is the obsession with VBullitan? I am sure there is something good about it but how does it differ from PHPBB?

I've worked with both and IMHO VB ROX !

It's like MIG-21 compared to B-2 Spirit (as we experience war, I think that's a good comparsion)

Jeff, vBulletin is the best forum system, it is the most widely used, and has more mods, skins, coders, and designers for it than any other panel out there. PHPBB, yABB, wBB, IB don't even compare in terms of the potential vB has. However, that is mostly opinion, but I have a much easier time using vB than I do the others.

$110

Originally posted by Serin
    Jeff, vBulletin is the best forum system, it is the most widely used, and has more mods, skins, coders, and designers for it than any other panel out there. PHPBB, yABB, wBB, IB don't even compare in terms of the potential vB has. However, that is mostly opinion, but I have a much easier time using vB than I do the others.

It is very user-friendly and highly stable/reliable. I have 5 Owned Lic's because it is well worth the money. I have used the free ones in the past but they just do not compare.

Things like administration and over all functionality make vBulletin the BEST...
    Nothing Special: True Archive , just my lil archive for fun... maybe turn into something more?

not to mention that it's server-friendly less resource hogging...

Any bids ? This licence is still avaliable.

WHt5h was highest 3 days ago with $110..
    Didn't he get this? (I am not going to bid) just saying seems like it should have been over by now. -=/

He's not responding. It's been 2 days now.
    I'm a bit confused, so...

May have something to do with ' I can only handle transfer to the bank account ' *shrug*
    I would still buy it but I am not willing to just transfer money to your account as it cost me more money

Well, I live in Poland We still have stone age here

Money transfer is not so expensive, but if I'm wrong I can lower the price by transfer's cost.

Originally posted by R1P3Q
    Well, I live in Poland We still have stone age here

Money transfer is not so expensive, but if I'm wrong I can lower the price by transfer's cost.
    If its still available email me paypalaccount at attbi dot com

Sorry if i didn't mention it but i've been busy past few days however i'm willing to pay with a credit card or paypal only. I never accepted money transfers before nor do I plan to ever accept that method of sending or receiving.

Well - first person who is willing to pay $110 by money transfer gets it

Contact ripman (at) west . tarnow . pl