Who are the decent known server management companies?

Hi

I am looking for a server management company in which I can pay a monthly fee for management for my server. I had used touchsupport.com in the past but I had a bad experience with them.
    Are there some well known ones or recommended ones to go with? Its hard to know who is good and who isnt because there are so many.

I'm a platinumservermanagement customer and I recommend you check them out. With using their services I've been able to provide top notch support to my customers. Anytime I have a question or an issue all I do is open a ticket with them and they take care of it for me. The response time has also been great. Just last night I had an email issue that I had to open a ticket for and they replied within the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldierxxxx View Post
    Hi

I am looking for a server management company in which I can pay a monthly fee for management for my server. I had used touchsupport.com in the past but I had a bad experience with them.
    Are there some well known ones or recommended ones to go with? Its hard to know who is good and who isnt because there are so many.
    Maybe stating your exact requirements would be helpful?

A complete list of companies can be seen at
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/C...ver_management
    This is indeed a very long list and is practically difficult to make a choice, but you can use this as a reference.
    I would suggest you to spend some time in WHT and gather a few names which are mentioned frequently. You may then need to do some research about the names and see what people say about them.
    It might be advisable to stay back from companies with lot of negative reviews.
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android

I recommend Steven at Rack911. I have been working with him over a year now and I don't worry anymore because i know he has it handled.

Quote Originally Posted by cd/home View Post
    Maybe stating your exact requirements would be helpful?
    Specifically I am looking for Cpanel server management.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldierxxxx View Post
    Specifically I am looking for Cpanel server management.
    Budget, SLA, Expectations, Multiple servers, Custom requirements?

The more information you can provide the better.

SmartServerManagement are the best management provider around from my experience. Reasonable pricing and I'm sure they'll take care of you

http://smartservermanagement.com/cpanel.html

If I was looking for a server management company I'd try BobCares. They are a InterWorx Support Partner: http://www.interworx.com/partners/support-partners/.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Quote Originally Posted by cd/home View Post
    Budget, SLA, Expectations, Multiple servers, Custom requirements?

The more information you can provide the better.
    I need something that will do basic Cpanel things for me and monitor the server. DNS things, SSL things and accounts, security, etc. Only one server, Looking to pay around $50 a month. I know there are plenty of cpanel server management companies that do monthly plans at this price but I have no idea whos good and who isnt.

Consider checking out rack911 amazing team there really you will love it there. Only thing that sucks is if you leave them you ain't going to find no other service equal or better than what the provide for their clients. Steve is a great person and from time to time you'll see amazing u mean amazing reviews about this company.

There are many server management companies just be sure to ask questions first and choose last and wisely

We're sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with our services. You may want to take a look at Bobcares, Rack911, Platinum Server Management and ServerSitters if you're looking for an alternate provider.

As @david510 advised, a full list of companies can be found at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/C...ver_management