Newbie>WindowsVPS via Dedicated Server

Good day!
    I am starting to plan on getting a dedicated server and make some "WindowsVPS" on it, just like that and as simple as that, I dont plan to sell it, I will just use every piece of VPS for my own purpose only. Now the problem is I am starting from a scratch and I dont even know how to get use to it.

I am getting a [Windows] Dedicated server with specs of:

Processor: Dual Xeon L5520 2.26Ghz Quad Core
    RAM: 72GB DDR3 RAM
    Drive: 1TB SATA
    cPanel: DirectAdmin

Assuming that I already have that dedicated server.
    Now is there anybody can get a help for me, like giving me a full instructions/guide? If you know what I mean as "FULL" coz I cannot find a full guide here, and mostly guides are made for other purposes like selling etc... Oh ofcourse I will pay for it in exchange as an effort made for me. I preferably like to have a pictures too.

PS: If its possible, I dont wanna have a cpanel to control all of my vps (like I said I dont plan to sell it), just an RDP to connect on it "IF POSSIBLE", and also a good program to Build,disable,On or off a VPS. Thats all. I believe that my dedicated provider told me he provided VMware on the OS to be installed on dedicated server, but dont know yet what is it or what is it made for.

Price: 5USD (no more no less)
    edit: PAYPAL ONLY!

skype: rfstrider (when adding me kindly indicate you are from WHT)
    mail: [email protected]

Please respect this thread as I respect all of you here, if this against terms kindly remove immediately.
    Thank you and God bless.

You need to run hyperv if you want to run just rdp to your host and control it from there..

And, you are not getting anywhere around support/help for $5 usd...

Nevada, US

Newbie>WindowsVPS via Dedicated Server

Direct Admin is for Linux

You would just need to use Hyper V

I'll see what I can scratch up for you!

San Diego California
    If you are looking to run multiple instances of Hyper-V talk to your provider about changing the OS to Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter or Windows 2012 R2 Datacenter. This will give you the ability to have more Hyper-V instances than Windows 2008 Server Standard.
    Building custom hosting solutions for over 15 years!
    Email Us: salesgroup [at]| Facebook: | Twitter:

You may want to take a look at ProxMox in addition to the HyperV/VMWare. This is pretty simple to use and does both KVM (Full Virtualization like VMWare for windows/linux hosts) and OpenVZ (Containerized virtualization for linux). The big benefit with ProxMox is that it has a very nice user interface that can allow you to manage your environment pretty easily. Just food for thought.
    PCLHS | SAS70 Datacenters in New Jersey/Texas
    100TB Dedicated Servers 1U - Full Cab Colocation Complex Hosting Horizontally Scalable Hosting DR/HA Hosting Public and Private Clouds Web Farms Innovative, Reliable, and Responsive
    Contact Us E: mark [at] | W: