Photon Vps Services Bull ****

Hi

Photon VPS

If i call your company "Problem VPS" instead of "Photon VPS".

There would be nothing wrong in this.

I bought your new cloud on 29 Oct.Hardly in the last 13-15 days for 1 or 2 days my websites go live.

Rest of time your server was in drain.

First i bought level 1 then the engineers saying you need level 2 i upgrade to level 2 now they saying now you need level 3 what the hell is this. Are you guying playing level-level games. I crossed 1 level now 2nd level now 3rd level.

How many times i told you guys to refund my money you guys are not even hearing that.

How dare you guys to false claim "Auto Failover & Self
    Healing Servers".

Bull **** auto healing. Never autoheal to my server.
    When i saw this forum i was shocked to see the list of your complaints.

Respected WebHostingTalk your guys are providing awesome platform to the users to raise there voice against such kind of disgusting hosting companies. (Hats off to You !)

Otherwise

Photon vps blocked user from commenting on there Facebook pages i am sure which is due to there number of complaints people putting comments against them.
    Block comments and message would not hide your real face . It will come in light .

I heard from somewhere that Cheap price doesn't mean Cheap services.

But here you photon proves it wrong. With you guys i can say cheap prices mean cheap services like yours.

Your response time is more than 12-14 hours in 97% of case.
    which sucks.

In fact here senior administrator Mr. Jimmy is good for nothing.
    What can i expect from junior level staff.

This is my ticket id #665103 when you wake up see this.

I am surely going to run a voice raise campaign again Problem VPS. So that in future no innocent people cheated by you guys.

I'll take a look at your ticket and see what happened.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

Communication problems

Hello,

I can't believe I had to open an account to clarify the poster inaccuracy.

I just reviewed your entire support ticket, and what I am seeing from the very beginning is your inability to respond to our the senior department questions. I see you reported problems with your websites, but when asked for examples you kept answering vaguely. One of our top senior engineers kept trying to establish a dialog with you, but you kept going the wrong direction. How are we suppose to assist you when you keep using anger for every question?

I also see that you requested a cancellation. Jimmy gave you very simple instructions to follow but you could not followed them. why is that?

And no you are completely wrong, it does not takes 12-14 hours to respond to support tickets because I was one of the sysadmins that kept monitoring your support ticket. We have tools that when a ticket goes passed 50min it alerts us that we need to respond to that ticket, so that my friend is a bold lie.

I understand that you used this forum to express your anger, but when half of the truth is being covered up you are making false assumptions base of anger. Anyone from our senior department is more than happy to assist you if you are willing to comply and work with them. I honestly don't see why simple issues can't be resolved when we are asking for more information.

If you need help, I recommend opening a support ticket and ask to be send to our senior department. They are more than willing to help 24/7.

Thank you,

Photon Vps Services Bull ****

I just reviewed your entire support ticket, and what I am seeing from the very beginning is your inability to respond to our the senior department questions. I see you reported problems with your websites, but when asked for examples you kept answering vaguely. One of our top senior engineers kept trying to establish a dialog with you, but you kept going the wrong direction. How are we suppose to assist you when you keep using anger for every question?

Answer - your staff asking which website i am having problem.
    i replied my whole server goes down. Are they dumb they don't know.
    whole server means all you websites hosted on the server will go down.

I also see that you requested a cancellation. Jimmy gave you very simple instructions to follow but you could not followed them. why is that?

Answer - Yes, i asked for vps cancellation , he send me Knowledge Base.
    But when in Cloud server i asked for the same there was not reply.And i asked one more question - Regarding refund no reply for the same.

And no you are completely wrong, it does not takes 12-14 hours to respond to support tickets because I was one of the sysadmins that kept monitoring your support ticket. We have tools that when a ticket goes passed 50min it alerts us that we need to respond to that ticket, so that my friend is a bold lie.

Answer - I am not wrong here. You guys take more than 12-14 hours in resolving the issue. In between i get a fix reply .

" Thanks for submitting ticket we are working on this. "
    I don't want a scripted reply. I want solution. I am paying.not for just getting you scripted answer.

I understand that you used this forum to express your anger, but when half of the truth is being covered up you are making false assumptions base of anger. Anyone from our senior department is more than happy to assist you if you are willing to comply and work with them. I honestly don't see why simple issues can't be resolved when we are asking for more information.

Answer - Listen my Admin i am not so free to sit here and raise my anger. if my hosting run smoothly am i fool to waste my time here. If i have pain then only i shout.

If my server never go down why even i submit ticket and waste my time.
    i am not only born to submit tickets to photon only. I have thousands of other work also.

Every day my server go down. i lost 70 % of my business due to your dumb hosting.

i am running adword ads. when user click on my ad . when the land on my website ,the website is not running due to server issue.
    i losing money and business with two hands.

earlier i had vps wrap 2 plan. Currently i am having ssd 2 plan.
    In both plans you guys proving 1 gb of ram.

on of your staff saying you are having 2 gb ram in previous hosting.
    Don't give unnecessary reply be a solution maker.

There was no communication no problem.

Every day server go down for more than 10 hours.
    This is not communication problem.

Come and keep a eye on my server. And note how many times my server goes down.
    Some time email stop working.

This is not communication problem .

Better you guys work for solutions.
    Rather argument which of clients problem is genuine or not.
    If you guys completely satisfy your clients no one come here and show anger .
    in fact everyone refer your hosting to friends and others.

So better be a solution provider instead evaluating which of customer point is good or bad.

Agree or not problem is there in your services.
    Better if you agree and commit that you having problems with in your services and work on it, this will help you guys to grow more.

Rest Up to you.
    Whats me. i will quit you hosting if you are not able to resolve and provide me a fix solution. And i am sure you and your company never bother about this.

But what about your company , guys put step back when a client quit your hosting.
    And of course provide a negative feedback.