Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OneProvider.com Review

Hello, is anybody use oneprovider .com ? i Buy Dedicated server but they are not acticate it

I paid for a server in France on the 9th too but it has not yet been delivered

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    Hello, is anybody use oneprovider .com ? i Buy Dedicated server but they are not acticate it
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionCrazy View Post
    I paid for a server in France on the 9th too but it has not yet been delivered
    Hello!
    Servers are actually delivered within 3 business days from payment being accepted, as is indicated in the ToS and Order Confirmation e-mail. Do not hesitate to contact sales @ oneprovider.com to inquire about your particular order, we may be able to give you a closer ETA. Servers bought during the week-end should be delivered within 24hours at the latest currently.
    BrainStorm Network Inc. is:
    OneProvider BSNServers
    OneProvider.com - Check out our locations now! BSN Servers - Volume deals
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

Quote Originally Posted by OneProvider View Post
    Hello!
    Servers are actually delivered within 3 business days from payment being accepted, as is indicated in the ToS and Order Confirmation e-mail. Do not hesitate to contact sales @ oneprovider.com to inquire about your particular order, we may be able to give you a closer ETA. Servers bought during the week-end should be delivered within 24hours at the latest currently.
    Why delivered within 3 business days ? All hosting companies are delivered instantly or maximum few minutes.
    in the 3 days may be end of the World.

Why delivered within 3 business days ? All hosting companies are delivered instantly or maximum few minutes.
    in the 3 days may be end of the World.
    3 days is the maximum, and allows us to go through the basic payment verification, order processing and synchronize with the multiple DCs across the world that we serve. Not that many providers can provide servers as quickly as you state by the way, most will take at least one day. That is usually when they own a single DC and have a low amount of orders, or, inversely, have a very large infrastructure and automated processes such as OVH for example. Note that most of the time, we deliver faster than this.
    Hopefully we will all still be here in 3 days
    OneProvider BSNServers
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

Actually I ordered a server in Paris and i thought they were as fast as online.net... had to order another one directly with online.net (that was provisioned in less then 3 minutes) as I needed it urgently.

Will see when the one from oneprovider will arrive

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionCrazy View Post
    Actually I ordered a server in Paris and i thought they were as fast as online.net... had to order another one directly with online.net (that was provisioned in less then 3 minutes) as I needed it urgently.

Will see when the one from oneprovider will arrive
    If you write to sales@oneprovider.com and reference this thread, we can confirm the exact ETA, but all points to it being ready in the next couple of hours!
    OneProvider BSNServers

If you write to sales@oneprovider.com and reference this thread, we can confirm the exact ETA, but all points to it being ready in the next couple of hours!
    Hi,

I had asked for an ETA just after paying, ticket id: 227649 / order id: 8262694073

I was just told servers are delivered within 3 business days, but was not provided an ETA

Good news, you are currently 12th in the queue, your server will be ready within the next couple of hours!
    OneProvider BSNServers

Good news, you are currently 12th in the queue, your server will be ready within the next couple of hours!
    Sounds good!

Thank you.

I am still waiting my server since 10 November for oneprovider deliver to me. in this 3 days some servers sold out. I have planed to buy larger 2nd server after 1st server. But it is still not delired to me. And 2nd server which I would like to buy SOLD OUT now. Very nice job

I am still waiting my server since 10 November for oneprovider deliver to me.
    Maybe it is not 3 business days yet for them since their maximum to deliver it is 3 business days?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Maybe it is not 3 business days yet for them since their maximum to deliver it is 3 business days?
    They say 1-3 days.

I am still waiting my server since 10 November for oneprovider deliver to me. in this 3 days some servers sold out. I have planed to buy larger 2nd server after 1st server. But it is still not delired to me. And 2nd server which I would like to buy SOLD OUT now. Very nice job
    Just open a Support Ticket and ask them how long it will be until it's delivered, I'm sure it won't be too long now...

Quote Originally Posted by Criot View Post
    Just open a Support Ticket and ask them how long it will be until it's delivered, I'm sure it won't be too long now...
    This is correct - we can give you a proper ETA if you contact support with your order number (or send it to me in a PM but I might not always be checking WHT), support will be faster.

Please note that the Sold Out servers will become available again shortly, you can inquire about the one you need in sales and we can give you an idea on the ETA if we have one!
    OneProvider BSNServers

I did it already. They reply tickets after few hour or after half a day.

Meanwhile Server still not delivered Since 10 November.
    I buy server from SoftLayer in 1 bussines day.

This is correct - we can give you a proper ETA if you contact support with your order number (or send it to me in a PM but I might not always be checking WHT), support will be faster.

Please note that the Sold Out servers will become available again shortly, you can inquire about the one you need in sales and we can give you an idea on the ETA if we have one!
    Why your site offline ? http://oneprovider.com/ there is CloudFlare page

Do they still resell?

Do they still resell?
    They are delivered server after 3 day. But in this period 2nd large server which i would like to buy SOLD OUT. and i buy similar server from SoftLayer just in 1 Bussines day.

So my reviews for oneprovider.com :

Negative : Slow work, late delivery, slow support late reply Tickets

Positive : Good server ping time

Why your site offline ? http://oneprovider.com/ there is CloudFlare page
    This is a strange event, and probably an isolated hiccup. I do not see any lasting issue at the moment!

Do they still resell?
    In most locations, yes we do!

They are delivered server after 3 day. But in this period 2nd large server which i would like to buy SOLD OUT. and i buy similar server from SoftLayer just in 1 Bussines day.

So my reviews for oneprovider.com :

Negative : Slow work, late delivery, slow support late reply Tickets

Positive : Good server ping time
    Thank you for the review - please note that deliveries and support vary depending on when you are issuing your request, what server spec, and on which location you are expecting a server in (for deliveries).
    I did it already. They reply tickets after few hour or after half a day.

Meanwhile Server still not delivered Since 10 November.
    I buy server from SoftLayer in 1 bussines day.
    As a general note, we are currently opening a new branch of support that will provide much more coverage during the "night time" (as per American hours) support. More information on the current SLA here:
    http://oneprovider.com/about-us/serv...nd-faq#support

This will be updated in the coming week once our new staff is ready!
    OneProvider BSNServers

Oneprovider.com specious sales policy . there is offer DDoS protected server http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france but server have no DDoS protection and down after simple SYN Flood attack.

Your site continuously DOWN http://i39.tinypic.com/2567lhh.png
    I can not open my server panel.

Your site continuously DOWN http://i39.tinypic.com/2567lhh.png
    I can not open my server panel.
    Dear sir,
    I have double checked our logs, the site has not been down in a very long time. This error is due to your browser or network not meeting certain security criterias.
    OneProvider BSNServers

Im using them ATM for a game server (IP/SERVER http://eu.killer.xxx) . The set up took a few days and only after I asked them to cancell the order. Automagically it was provisioned an hour later.

They seem to be a reseller of online.net. For $39 CDN per month I can't complain. The control panel is lacking for example like OVH/Hetzner where you can reload the OS anytime which would also allow to reforamt and remove RAID since I dont' need it.

I think the Hetzner network was a bit more stale ping wise but the upload speed seem faster. Transferring from OVH to Hetzner I got aroudn 20mb/s but from Hetzner to Oneprovider I managed 70mb/s+

+ NOW WE'RE MAKING RECORDS, NOW WE'RE MAKING TAPES

Quote Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
    Im using them ATM for a game server (IP/SERVER http://eu.killer.xxx) . The set up took a few days and only after I asked them to cancell the order. Automagically it was provisioned an hour later.

They seem to be a reseller of online.net. For $39 CDN per month I can't complain. The control panel is lacking for example like OVH/Hetzner where you can reload the OS anytime which would also allow to reforamt and remove RAID since I dont' need it.

I think the Hetzner network was a bit more stale ping wise but the upload speed seem faster. Transferring from OVH to Hetzner I got aroudn 20mb/s but from Hetzner to Oneprovider I managed 70mb/s+
    is Hetzner DDoS protected ? I have been buy server from oneprovider.com because of they offer DDoS protection but their servers have no DDoS protection. Server down after i get simple SYN FLOOD attack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast