Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41

    OneProvider.com Review

    Hello, is anybody use oneprovider .com ? i Buy Dedicated server but they are not acticate it

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    848
    I paid for a server in France on the 9th too but it has not yet been delivered
    Marco Padovan
    HiperZ.com - providing premium gameservers and fulfilling any kind of hosting needs in Europe/USA.
    DDoS protections & general consultancy / linux servers management specialists
    We provide custom system administration help - Bitcoin Accepted

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    Hello, is anybody use oneprovider .com ? i Buy Dedicated server but they are not acticate it
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionCrazy View Post
    I paid for a server in France on the 9th too but it has not yet been delivered
    Hello!
    Servers are actually delivered within 3 business days from payment being accepted, as is indicated in the ToS and Order Confirmation e-mail. Do not hesitate to contact sales @ oneprovider.com to inquire about your particular order, we may be able to give you a closer ETA. Servers bought during the week-end should be delivered within 24hours at the latest currently.
    BrainStorm Network Inc. is:
    OneProvider BSNServers
    OneProvider.com - Check out our locations now! BSN Servers - Volume deals
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by OneProvider View Post
    Hello!
    Servers are actually delivered within 3 business days from payment being accepted, as is indicated in the ToS and Order Confirmation e-mail. Do not hesitate to contact sales @ oneprovider.com to inquire about your particular order, we may be able to give you a closer ETA. Servers bought during the week-end should be delivered within 24hours at the latest currently.
    Why delivered within 3 business days ? All hosting companies are delivered instantly or maximum few minutes.
    in the 3 days may be end of the World.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    Why delivered within 3 business days ? All hosting companies are delivered instantly or maximum few minutes.
    in the 3 days may be end of the World.
    3 days is the maximum, and allows us to go through the basic payment verification, order processing and synchronize with the multiple DCs across the world that we serve. Not that many providers can provide servers as quickly as you state by the way, most will take at least one day. That is usually when they own a single DC and have a low amount of orders, or, inversely, have a very large infrastructure and automated processes such as OVH for example. Note that most of the time, we deliver faster than this.
    Hopefully we will all still be here in 3 days
    BrainStorm Network Inc. is:
    OneProvider BSNServers
    OneProvider.com - Check out our locations now! BSN Servers - Volume deals
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    848
    Actually I ordered a server in Paris and i thought they were as fast as online.net... had to order another one directly with online.net (that was provisioned in less then 3 minutes) as I needed it urgently.

    Will see when the one from oneprovider will arrive
    Marco Padovan
    HiperZ.com - providing premium gameservers and fulfilling any kind of hosting needs in Europe/USA.
    DDoS protections & general consultancy / linux servers management specialists
    We provide custom system administration help - Bitcoin Accepted

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionCrazy View Post
    Actually I ordered a server in Paris and i thought they were as fast as online.net... had to order another one directly with online.net (that was provisioned in less then 3 minutes) as I needed it urgently.

    Will see when the one from oneprovider will arrive
    If you write to [email protected] and reference this thread, we can confirm the exact ETA, but all points to it being ready in the next couple of hours!
    BrainStorm Network Inc. is:
    OneProvider BSNServers
    OneProvider.com - Check out our locations now! BSN Servers - Volume deals
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    848
    Hi,

    I had asked for an ETA just after paying, ticket id: 227649 / order id: 8262694073

    I was just told servers are delivered within 3 business days, but was not provided an ETA
    Marco Padovan
    HiperZ.com - providing premium gameservers and fulfilling any kind of hosting needs in Europe/USA.
    DDoS protections & general consultancy / linux servers management specialists
    We provide custom system administration help - Bitcoin Accepted

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    98
    Good news, you are currently 12th in the queue, your server will be ready within the next couple of hours!
    BrainStorm Network Inc. is:
    OneProvider BSNServers
    OneProvider.com - Check out our locations now! BSN Servers - Volume deals
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by OneProvider View Post
    Good news, you are currently 12th in the queue, your server will be ready within the next couple of hours!
    Sounds good!

    Thank you.
    Marco Padovan
    HiperZ.com - providing premium gameservers and fulfilling any kind of hosting needs in Europe/USA.
    DDoS protections & general consultancy / linux servers management specialists
    We provide custom system administration help - Bitcoin Accepted

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41
    I am still waiting my server since 10 November for oneprovider deliver to me. in this 3 days some servers sold out. I have planed to buy larger 2nd server after 1st server. But it is still not delired to me. And 2nd server which I would like to buy SOLD OUT now. Very nice job

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    16,960
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    I am still waiting my server since 10 November for oneprovider deliver to me.
    Maybe it is not 3 business days yet for them since their maximum to deliver it is 3 business days?
    Specially 4 You
    .
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Maybe it is not 3 business days yet for them since their maximum to deliver it is 3 business days?
    They say 1-3 days.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    I am still waiting my server since 10 November for oneprovider deliver to me. in this 3 days some servers sold out. I have planed to buy larger 2nd server after 1st server. But it is still not delired to me. And 2nd server which I would like to buy SOLD OUT now. Very nice job
    Just open a Support Ticket and ask them how long it will be until it's delivered, I'm sure it won't be too long now...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Criot View Post
    Just open a Support Ticket and ask them how long it will be until it's delivered, I'm sure it won't be too long now...
    This is correct - we can give you a proper ETA if you contact support with your order number (or send it to me in a PM but I might not always be checking WHT), support will be faster.

    Please note that the Sold Out servers will become available again shortly, you can inquire about the one you need in sales and we can give you an idea on the ETA if we have one!
    BrainStorm Network Inc. is:
    OneProvider BSNServers
    OneProvider.com - Check out our locations now! BSN Servers - Volume deals
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Criot View Post
    Just open a Support Ticket and ask them how long it will be until it's delivered, I'm sure it won't be too long now...
    I did it already. They reply tickets after few hour or after half a day.

    Meanwhile Server still not delivered Since 10 November.
    I buy server from SoftLayer in 1 bussines day.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by OneProvider View Post
    This is correct - we can give you a proper ETA if you contact support with your order number (or send it to me in a PM but I might not always be checking WHT), support will be faster.

    Please note that the Sold Out servers will become available again shortly, you can inquire about the one you need in sales and we can give you an idea on the ETA if we have one!
    Why your site offline ? http://oneprovider.com/ there is CloudFlare page

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,409
    Do they still resell?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Criot View Post
    Do they still resell?
    They are delivered server after 3 day. But in this period 2nd large server which i would like to buy SOLD OUT. and i buy similar server from SoftLayer just in 1 Bussines day.

    So my reviews for oneprovider.com :

    Negative : Slow work, late delivery, slow support late reply Tickets

    Positive : Good server ping time

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    Why your site offline ? http://oneprovider.com/ there is CloudFlare page
    This is a strange event, and probably an isolated hiccup. I do not see any lasting issue at the moment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Criot View Post
    Do they still resell?
    In most locations, yes we do!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    They are delivered server after 3 day. But in this period 2nd large server which i would like to buy SOLD OUT. and i buy similar server from SoftLayer just in 1 Bussines day.

    So my reviews for oneprovider.com :

    Negative : Slow work, late delivery, slow support late reply Tickets

    Positive : Good server ping time
    Thank you for the review - please note that deliveries and support vary depending on when you are issuing your request, what server spec, and on which location you are expecting a server in (for deliveries).
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    I did it already. They reply tickets after few hour or after half a day.

    Meanwhile Server still not delivered Since 10 November.
    I buy server from SoftLayer in 1 bussines day.
    As a general note, we are currently opening a new branch of support that will provide much more coverage during the "night time" (as per American hours) support. More information on the current SLA here:
    http://oneprovider.com/about-us/serv...nd-faq#support

    This will be updated in the coming week once our new staff is ready!
    BrainStorm Network Inc. is:
    OneProvider BSNServers
    OneProvider.com - Check out our locations now! BSN Servers - Volume deals
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41
    Oneprovider.com specious sales policy . there is offer DDoS protected server http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france but server have no DDoS protection and down after simple SYN Flood attack.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41
    Your site continuously DOWN http://i39.tinypic.com/2567lhh.png
    I can not open my server panel.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanLV View Post
    Your site continuously DOWN http://i39.tinypic.com/2567lhh.png
    I can not open my server panel.
    Dear sir,
    I have double checked our logs, the site has not been down in a very long time. This error is due to your browser or network not meeting certain security criterias.
    BrainStorm Network Inc. is:
    OneProvider BSNServers
    OneProvider.com - Check out our locations now! BSN Servers - Volume deals
    - Dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and web hosting in over 100 locations worldwide -

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Surrey BC
    Posts
    1,319
    Im using them ATM for a game server (IP/SERVER http://eu.killer.xxx) . The set up took a few days and only after I asked them to cancell the order. Automagically it was provisioned an hour later.

    They seem to be a reseller of online.net. For $39 CDN per month I can't complain. The control panel is lacking for example like OVH/Hetzner where you can reload the OS anytime which would also allow to reforamt and remove RAID since I dont' need it.

    I think the Hetzner network was a bit more stale ping wise but the upload speed seem faster. Transferring from OVH to Hetzner I got aroudn 20mb/s but from Hetzner to Oneprovider I managed 70mb/s+


    + NOW WE'RE MAKING RECORDS, NOW WE'RE MAKING TAPES

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
    Im using them ATM for a game server (IP/SERVER http://eu.killer.xxx) . The set up took a few days and only after I asked them to cancell the order. Automagically it was provisioned an hour later.

    They seem to be a reseller of online.net. For $39 CDN per month I can't complain. The control panel is lacking for example like OVH/Hetzner where you can reload the OS anytime which would also allow to reforamt and remove RAID since I dont' need it.

    I think the Hetzner network was a bit more stale ping wise but the upload speed seem faster. Transferring from OVH to Hetzner I got aroudn 20mb/s but from Hetzner to Oneprovider I managed 70mb/s+
    is Hetzner DDoS protected ? I have been buy server from oneprovider.com because of they offer DDoS protection but their servers have no DDoS protection. Server down after i get simple SYN FLOOD attack.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    3,795
    Hetzner doesn't have DDOS protection as far as I know, no.
    AYKsolutions.com - High Bandwidth Specialists - 100TB/1Gbps/10Gbps Unmetered/CDN/DDOS Protected
    Over 20 Global Locations - Asia, Mexico, Brazil, India, Australia, US, CA, EU - Bare Metal and Virtual Cloud. All Managed.
    View our current Specials.
    We are Professional. Painless. Polite.

Similar Threads

  1. OneProvider Review
    By stuartornum in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-11-2015, 03:12 PM
  2. Oneprovider - stay away
    By RaZzR in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:46 PM
  3. oneprovider down?
    By prosys in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 11:25 AM
  4. OneProvider - Review/Diary of order
    By Infin in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 02:34 PM
  5. Any review on OneProvider?
    By youser in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •