Which cPanel Site Builder??

Hi Guys,

What cPanel Site Builder's do you offer your customers and why?

I'm looking for something cutting edge like HTML5 (No FLASH), Also would rather a per server licence than per site.

Seen a few in the cPanel Application Catalog but not sure what the norm is at the moment.

Thanks.

We have found that, in general, customers do not tend to use the complimentary site builders (we offer RVSiteBuilder Pro and Breezi Site Builder BTW) but either (a) use a WordPress theme (obviously it assumes they are going to want a blog) or (b) use a template found somewhere else - the site builders while nice are not that powerful. The templates are somewhat limited and they look like they were built in the 90s and have not been updated since.

Re: Which cPanel Site Builder??

Quote Originally Posted by babypurin View Post
    We have found that, in general, customers do not tend to use the complimentary site builders (we offer RVSiteBuilder Pro and Breezi Site Builder BTW) but either (a) use a WordPress theme (obviously it assumes they are going to want a blog) or (b) use a template found somewhere else - the site builders while nice are not that powerful. The templates are somewhat limited and they look like they were built in the 90s and have not been updated since.
    I echo that comment, we offer trendy which very rarely gets used, softaculous on the other hand is extremely popular and allows the customer to quickly deploy a cms of there choice. At least 50% of the sites we host are wordpress.
    █ • North Hosts Limited - Company Number 8808995 Affordable UK Web Hosting
    █ • Shared • Reseller • VPS • Dedicated • 24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
    █ • Trendy Site Builder • CloudFlare • Softaculous • Seo Tools • cPanel

Quote Originally Posted by NorthHosts View Post
    I echo that comment, we offer trendy which very rarely gets used, softaculous on the other hand is extremely popular and allows the customer to quickly deploy a cms of there choice. At least 50% of the sites we host are wordpress.
    What product of Trendy do you use? The flash version or the new HTML5 website builder @ TrendyTools.com?

One of the most popular choices is RVSIteBuilder. I personally haven't made anything with it, played around with the GUI but that's all. License is per server. It's not expensive either.
    ~]# Ethernet Servers Ltd - Est. 2014! - sales @ ethernetservers.com
    ~]# Try out our WordPress speed tests for yourself!
    ~]# NVMe Web Hosting | Unmanaged VPS | Fully Managed VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names
    ~]# Don't settle for any less than the very best - come & join our family today!

Re: Which cPanel Site Builder??

Quote Originally Posted by TrendyTools View Post
    What product of Trendy do you use? The flash version or the new HTML5 website builder @ TrendyTools.com?
    We use the flash version, I can't get my head around your html version pricing! Im interested but we'd need to justify the fees first vs potential usage.
    █ • North Hosts Limited - Company Number 8808995 Affordable UK Web Hosting
    █ • Shared • Reseller • VPS • Dedicated • 24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
    █ • Trendy Site Builder • CloudFlare • Softaculous • Seo Tools • cPanel

The current popular cPanel drop-in website builders leave a lot to be desired. We have customers that use our offered site builder, but it's not near as popular as customers using Softaculous (as mentioned above) to roll a CMS, etc. and grab a theme that looks considerably better than what most of the folks are able to create on one of these drop-in site builders.
    * GeekStorage.com - Offering awesome website hosting for over 13 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!

TrendyTools is good as a site builder. Many webhosts use it from what I know. RVSiteBuilder is also pretty popular. The others are per user based pricing model like Breezi, CM4All.
    Webuzo - Multi user control panel supporting Apache, NGinx, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, LiteSpeed, Varnish, WordPress, etc.
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 200+ OS Templates
    Softaculous - Auto Installer with 400+ scripts for Webuzo, cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, Plesk, etc.

TrendyFlash, for flash...
    RVSitebuilder for standard pages...

Because they're both very user friendly!

We use Web presence builder from Parallels. Not perfect, but a lot better than rvsitebuilder. I also like that it is installed on a seperate server. RV for instance puts a lot of files everywhere on the server.

RVSiteBuilder looks ok but I have never used it.I looked at trendy but it did not seem to have many templates so I gave it a miss. softaculous is great but that is more like a PHP site builder not html.

I personally don't see to many of our clients using the site builder we use to offer which was rvsitebuilder pro so we've been dropped it. Your much better off purchasing a installation script like fantisco or siftalicous. Both are great for one click installs and most clients overall was use it more than a site builder.