Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I will post even more detailed review once we finish trying to move the clients..
    its just outrageous that we cant move for more of 4 days because of server issues on the side of Green Value Host..

So they flog completely ridiculous plans with ridiculous allocations for ridiculous pricing the server(s) becomes ridiculously overloaded to the point you can't generate your own backups and it keeps booming out so they just get shot of the server(s) and clients to another provider while coming here claiming they will implement a solution to the problem. I don't actually see a solution being provided other than letting someone else take on the ridiculous priced accounts.

no.. no solution at all... been quite few days and its getting worse..

The following message was sent to all clients on srv1 and srv2:

Valued Customers,

It is with great regret and remorse that I am sending you this email today to inform you that your services will no longer be continued with GreenValueHost. We have decided that we are going to be moving forward as a cloud web hosting provider and to maintain stability in our infrastructure and do what is best for our clients, we will no longer be servicing clients on srv1 and srv2. Starting today, all existing clients on srv1 and srv2 will be migrated over to a brand new server with one of our partner hosting companies, Hudson Valley Host.

You will be able to continue your existing hosting plan there with absolutely no price changes, and will still be eligible for industry leading 24/7 technical support. All client data of clients on srv1 and srv2 have been transferred over to Hudson Valley Host's client database, and you can log in with your GreenValueHost client area credentials in their client area: https://billing.hudsonvalleyhost.com/clientarea.php The migration to Hudson Valley Host servers from srv1 and srv2 has already begun and the new nameservers will be:

[Redacted for security]

As the migration has not yet been completed, please hold off on making any changes to your data until you receive another email from us, notifying you that everything is all set (Once the migration has been successfully completed)

From the point in which you receive this email, all technical support inquires for srv1 and srv2 must be submitted to Hudson Valley Host. Your existing account with us will remain in "Active" status, however all of your services that are hosted on srv1 and srv2 will appear as "Cancelled" although will be "Active" in your Hudson Valley Host client area.

We the team at GreenValueHost would very much like to thank you sincerely for your time here as a client of GreenValueHost, and we wish you the very best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Cordially Yours,

The GreenValueHost Team
    We'll send an update to our clients as soon as we receive an update from HVH regarding the status of the migration.

Wow, this sounds like a disaster. I hope you are soon successful in moving from your old host to your new host and your uptime gets better.
    HostClearly.com
    HostClearly Web Hosting
    #WeAreYourBussinessPartner
    Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting since 2010!

damn GVH seem to going bad lately moving to hudsonvalleyhost would be very good

Why did not you go for a leading web host? Low cost hosts always use low cost hardwares and has nothing better to offer in terms of service.

I don't really understand, why couldn't GVH simply transfer their existing clients on srv1 and srv2 to their new cloud servers?

Their cloud plans seem to offer the same specs: "unlimited" space and bandwidth.

Re: HostMada Review - Masters Of Downtime!

Need to have some brain for such idea..

Hostmada has just been hacked by some Chinese hackers. WHAT A JOKE!

Andrea Mada you are an embarrassment!

Quote Originally Posted by host3r View Post
    Hostmada has just been hacked by some Chinese hackers. WHAT A JOKE!

Andrea Mada you are an embarrassment!
    I think you are on the wrong site..
    Hostmada is working fine ( considering the migration is not yet finished )

Hello host3r,
    as vladinc said hostmada site is working fine and it has never been hacked by someone. I don't know the reason for which you are telling us it.
    In addition to this we are still migrating our clients. The process is taking a lot of time due to the slow speed of the old server.

Quote Originally Posted by andreamada View Post
    Hello host3r,
    as vladinc said hostmada site is working fine and it has never been hacked by someone. I don't know the reason for which you are telling us it.
    In addition to this we are still migrating our clients. The process is taking a lot of time due to the slow speed of the old server.
    I confirm their website is working although https is not (check your signature Andrea )

Quote Originally Posted by gingir View Post
    I confirm their website is working although https is not (check your signature Andrea )
    Yes, https is not working yet.
    Since we have changed the server now we are re-installing the SSL on the domain again.
    Thank you anyway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12