Hello fellows, we have some dedicated servers with OS Windows Server 2008 R2 x64. We do use this servers to run databases (SQL 2005).
I was searching for a service managment company here: webhostingtalk.com/wiki/Companies_providing_server_management to perform the Security Hardening, but i couldn't find anyone to my point of view.
Im trying to find something that:
1) Configure Windows Firewall to block everything except what i request.
2) Secure Databases and SQL 2005.
3) Secure Windows Server OS.
4) Run antivirus/rootkit/trojan cleaner.
5) Prevent access from hackers to the system.
6) It must be a one time job and hope it doesnt cost too much.
Our budget is from $25-$150 (Cheaper better!)
Notes: Im running Windows Server 2005 R2 x64, SQL 2005 Enterprise x86, and i do not have any panel installed.
I hope you can recommend me someone or some companies to work with.
Thank you very much for your time and your knowledge.
Keep in mind security is not a one time thing, you'll need to always stay on top of it, if something happens down the line, will you blame the guy who initially did this one time job for you? Just something to think about...