Thread: changes..why???

changes..why???

Hi,
    When I check keywords from different IP's it showing different results I don't know why it is so..can anyone guess me the solution to solve this problem...
      0 Not allowed!

How do you check the keywords ?
    And how do you switch IPs? You connect to different VPNs or what?
      0 Not allowed!

Google will show different search results for a number of factors including location, personalization and the data center. Actually the most likely factor is Google doing algorithm testing.
    Blazing Fast Hosting From A2 Hosting - Design Your Perfect VPS Hosting Package
    -Pay Only For The Resources You Need - High-Performance SwiftServers - SSDs With Page Loads Up To 300% Faster Than Standard Hosting! - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - A2 QuickInstaller - Choose Your Linux OS - Instant Activation - Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee - Choose Your Hosting Location
      1 Not allowed!

Indeed, google shows different results... nothing wrong.
    PlotHost - Secure Web Hosting Plans - Since 2008
    Shared and Reseller Plans | 24x7 Technical Support
      0 Not allowed!

This isn't a new change.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing Banner Ad Designer!
    Need banners? Visit our Website
    New Facebook Banner Ads! Bannaz.com/facebook
      0 Not allowed!

Make sure you clear your history and signout from any or all Google's accounts. Rankings are shown keeping in mind some of your social activity and geographical locations.
    Web Design Services and Mobile Application Development at talentsfromindia.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by a2hosting View Post
    Google will show different search results for a number of factors including location, personalization and the data center. Actually the most likely factor is Google doing algorithm testing.
    This could be the issue... mainly the latter section "algorithm testing" because last few months, the google was keep on updating it's algorithm.
    Web Design in Sri Lanka - RG Web Design and Development Services
    Freelance Web Designer - RG the Freelance Designer
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jobtardisport View Post
    can anyone guess me the solution to solve this problem...
    You will need the access to Google's systems to fix this

The search results are different depending on the geo location of the IP.
    || Web Hosting Blog - Web Hosting security & latest web hosting industry Announcements
    || Web Hosting Discussion - A Web Hosting community
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kailash12 View Post
    You will need the access to Google's systems to fix this
    Agreed, or Matt Cutts phone number!

Basically the ongoing changes are rendering pagerank more and more useless over time, it's now 9 months since the last update and unless the lady clicking the "Update" button has just had a baby it's not going to be updated any time in the near future.

Google wants users to find what they're searching for, not what we want them to find - I like this, it's how Google should work. As a provider and webmaster it doesn't help me, but that's life.
      0 Not allowed!

Even if you use the same machine and open different google browser's windows at the same time

e.g.:
    1) www.google.com.eg (English Language)
    2) www.google.come.eg (Arabic Language)
    3) www.google.com (English Language)

and type the same sentence in English language at the same time in the three windows mentioned above

You will get different results for the same searched sentence
    Last edited by Hostiano; 11-16-2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: remove (S) And add (at the same time)
      0 Not allowed!

Of course it's different, a SERP for an American user is not relevant to a French user, don't you think?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gingir View Post
    Of course it's different, a SERP for an American user is not relevant to a French user, don't you think?
    Yes;

And it would differ from a city to another
      0 Not allowed!

The important thing to remember here, especially if you're using outsourcing / offshoring teams, is to make your keywords rank in the locations of your target market.
    For example, if you're optimizing for US market and your team is in India, you need to test whether you['re ranking for US or India. Seems obvious but believe me, people forget it all the time
      0 Not allowed!