* Help me to choose host!?!?

Hi guys,
    My friend wants to start a new blog, and he is asking me which host he should use. I want to make some money so what web hosting affiliate program is best? I will only get 1 referral (my friend) so what should I use? Dream host? Hostgator?

Thanks in advance.

Help me to choose host!?!?

Many hosts have many great affiliate programs for seems a little pointless for just to refer your buddy.
    Joe B - Customer Relations
    GlassHost LLC. Proudly serving websites since 2013
    Quality Shared Hosting
    Softaculous, RVSkins, RVSiteBuilder, LiteSpeed.

Avoid unlimited webhost at any cost .HG & Dreamhost got some recent -ve reviews on WHT regarding level of service and support they are offering. Just search WHT and you'll get the result .

Better to check affiliate program of any other reputed webhosting companies.From which area majority of visitors come ? Any special requirement ? Budget ?
    Fastest . Reliable . Affordable Web Hosting by MNCHOST.COM

█ Shared | Business | Reseller : 1.Litespeed 2.Cpanel 3.Pure SSDs 4.US Support 5.Hourly Backups
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers | Premium Bandwidth | New SSD-US Servers

You have to compare some affiliate programs, and check the service quality also..
    Openvz SolusVm VPS DDOS Protected Canada & Romania
    Dedicated Servers And Satellite Dish Colocation with 1Gbps For IPTV
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers

Out of the two HostGator is what I would go with but if you are open to other options then I am pretty sure that you will find a better provider.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks LLC || Own Network - Hardware - IP Ranges - cPanel & WHMCS Authorized Partners.
    Managed VPS - cPanel - Softaculous - Monitoring - DDoS Protection - Fully Managed - East Coast - West Coast - London
    Reseller Hosting - WHMCS || CloudLinux || SSL || SSD || Daily Backups || LiteSpeed || US / UK || DDoS Protection
    Announcing our Indian Expansion - #LevelUP Your Web Hosting Experience - Subscribe now for Early Access & Discounts!

Are you looking for a specific control panel (I.e. Directadmin)? What about location? Do you need any specific features?

If you want him to remain your friend, recommend the best host you can find not the best-paying affiliate program. Ideally you should ensure that you don't profit from his decision - so there can be no doubt that your advice was given honestly.

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

We can only recommend providers we've used, I've used the following and was pleased with their services.

- FreshRoastedhosting (I use them for a VPS).
    - CrocWeb (I used them for personal websites before).
    - GreenValueHost (I use them for a small VPS).
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ ~ sales(➾) ~
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

price you want to pay, there are many good providers.

You wont receive much from 1 referral on a shared hosting package. You best option is to focus on a reliable host.
    Fully Managed Web Hosting with 24hrs Non Stop Support
    Wordpress Hosting | Socialengine Hosting | phpFox Hosting
    30 Days Money back | 24hrs Non Stop Support | Instant Setup

UK, Major Cities
    If you want a quick buck, just Google "best web hosting" or "top 10 web host", the ones at the top pay to be at the top, and give out the best commission. $100-120 seems to be the figure, althought I'm sure you can find more.

They're all more or less owned by the same massive corporation: so service levels are pretty much the same. Someone mentioned Hostgator service levels declining, thats because EIG bought them out last year.

Try and hit a UK based one as the GBP sterling converts better!

If you'd rather find a reliable/realistic host, look at hosts with disk space/bandwidth limits. Generally they will not buy customers, or will have less commission.
    - Colin Dunn | Systems Administrator
    I think CentOS is a pretty cool guy. eh runs mah server and doesnt afraid of anything...
    ^ That sig/meme is so old, I just don't have the heart to change it. I hope the cool kids around still get it... 2008 was a good year!

Kepler 62f
    Quote Originally Posted by foobic View Post
    If you want him to remain your friend, recommend the best host you can find not the best-paying affiliate program. Ideally you should ensure that you don't profit from his decision - so there can be no doubt that your advice was given honestly.
    ^ This is what I was going to write.

i.e., Be a good friend, not a douchy "friend" that uses him and gives bad advice.

I've always suggested Stablehost to my friends. I've had then for at least 4+ years now. (I've lost track of how long I've been with them now.) And every one of them has been happy to date. As have I.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives

New York
    If you want to make money one referral is not going to be of any help.
    Hostpaedia - Affordable, Reliable & Secure Web Hosting
    Web Hosting : Host Unlimited Websites, cPanel, Softaculous, Servers in USA and Germany
    Reseller Hosting : cPanel, Softaculous
    VPS Hosting : KVM VPS powered by Virtualizor